Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Chloe's Point of View

Oh shit.

Please, no no no no.

This seriously can't be happening.

"I haven't seen you in what, six years maybe?" His tall frame walked closer to me. He had very shaggy brown hair and he was wearing a baggy tshirt with jeans.

The boys stopped struggling and stared wide eyed at us.

"Answer me when I ask you a question!" He yelled, slapping the side of my face.

"Don't touch her!" Louis screamed. The tears fell freely from my face.

I just nodded.

"Y-Yes." I mumbled.

"And how do you know me? Since the lads here have no idea who I am."

I stayed silent. He slapped me again and the boys kept screaming at him to not touch me. I kept hearing their chains rattle as they tried to get to him.

"Y-Your th-the man my m-mom cheated o-on my dad wi-with. Ja-James." I whimpered. He smirked.

"That's right Chloe. Your mother was very seducing you know, couldn't help myself. Your father must be a huge disappointment for her to cheat on him, don't you think?" James said. I stared at the ground. He snickered.

"But, sad as it is, she ended things between us. And when I saw you jogging through the woods, I knew that I had to have you. Your so beautiful, you look so much like your mother." James moved over and put one of his hands on my waist and the other moved under my shirt, and he started to kiss my neck.

I tried to move or shake his arms off me, but nothing worked. A sob escaped my lips and the tears were streaming down my face.

"Stop it! Stop it! Don't touch her!" The boys screamed. More sobs escaped my lips and James chuckled against my neck.

He stopped, and pulled back and took a few steps away from me. I looked at the boys and they were glaring at him, and if looks could kill, he would be 10 feet under the ground.

James studied me, and looked at the small pool of blood beside my feet. He smirked.

"Why are you bleeding already? I haven't even hurt you yet. Do you want to hurt yourself? Naughty, naughty." James said. He took a pocket knife out of his pocket and glided it along my arm.

"Don't hurt her!" The boys screamed.

James smirked. "I think it's a little too late to say that."

He pressed harder on my skin, and the pocket knife sunk into my skin and he cut from my elbow all the way down to my wrist. I screamed and that boys yelled for him to stop. James still did it.

"I'm a surgeon, you know. So I know how to cut to make sure you won't bleed out, but bleed enough." James told me.

I moved my head to look at my tied up arm and I almost passed out at how much blood was dripping down my arm. James smirked again and walked over to Niall, and Niall's eyes widened. James put the knife up to his cheek, and slid it down from below his eye to his chin. Niall winced, and the rest of the lads and I yelled at James to stop.

James walked up to Louis, and Louis glared at him. He spat at our kidnapper, but James smirked again. Then he punched Louis in the jaw.

"Don't hurt him!" I screamed, along with the rest of the boys. Louis spit out some blood and I could already see a bruise forming.

"Your sick." Louis spat. James grinned evilly.

"I know." Then he walked out of the room.

I breathed heavily and my head was spinning.