Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Chloe's Point Of View

Oh god, my head.

What did I do to make my head hurt so much?

Wait...

Oh crap.

My eyes shot open and I saw that I was in a room, standing against a pole. I tried to move, but my legs were tied to the pole along with my hands.

No, no, no, this can't be happening!

"Please god, this can't be happening!" I kept struggling trying to get free, with no success.

"Hey, love, I don't think you will be able to get free." A voice said. I instantly froze.

Oh god, please don't be the kidnapper.

I looked to where the voice came from, and saw five boys tied up in the same fashion all around me in a circle manner. One with blonde hair was to the left of me, the curly haired one was next to the blonde, the one with tan skin and black hair was to the right of me, one with short hair and brown eyes was next to the tanned one, and one with brown hair and blue eyes was across from me.

How did I miss them?

Oh that's right, I'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I'M TIED UP AND GOT KIDNAPPED.

They look really familiar though...

"A-Are y-you One Direction?" I asked.

"Yeah." Liam said. My eyes widened.

I'm kidnapped with One Direction.

One Direction.

"What's your name love?" Zayn asked.

"C-Chloe." I said, my voice shaking.

"Hi Chloe, you already know who we are, but don't worry, everything's going to be okay." Liam told me.

I looked at each of the boys and saw that all of them had some sort of injury on them. Cuts, bruises, gashes, Niall and Harry seem to have it the worst. Niall has a big gash along his arm and chest, and there is a lot of blood staining his whole shirt and blood dripping down his arm. Harry must have a big cut or gash on his head because his curls were damp and flattened with blood and his forehead and cheeks were dripping of blood. He had a gash along his leg, that was dripping with blood also.

Liam had cuts all over his face and arms, and part of his shirt was stained with blood. Zayn's arms were covered in blood and his face had a few cuts. Louis was like Liam, with cuts all over his face and his shirt stained with blood.

And who knew where else they've been hurt.

Tears started to stream down my face and a sob escaped my lips.

"Hey, hey, it's gonna be okay Chloe. People are looking for us right now and we'll be found really soon." Niall said.

Nobody's looking for me. My parents probably don't even know that I'm gone. People are looking for One Direction. Not me.

I felt something drip down the back of my neck.

Oh no, what's happened to me?

The boys must have noticed me panicking because their faces turned to me.

"It looks like you have a gash on the back of your head. It looks a bit similar to Niall's. How did you get it?" Liam asked.

"I-I was jogging i-in the wo-woods a-and this guy ch-chased after m-me and hit me in the h-head w-with something." I told them.

"Bastard." Louis muttered.

"How long have you g-guys be-been here?" I asked.

"A few days." Niall said.

"How about we get to know each other, since we're here together." Liam said.

"O-Okay."

"How old are you?" Zayn asked.

"Sixteen."

"Where are you from?"

"Here. If we're still in Montana that is."

"So that's where we are! We were shipped here after we got kidnapped." Harry exclaimed, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why were you guys kidnapped?" I asked.

"We don't know. That's what we've been thinking about." Louis said.

"I'm sorry that you guys got kidnapped." I said.

"It's okay, we're sorry you got kidnapped too Chloe." Liam said, with a sad smile on his lips.

I pulled against my chains again, but failing at getting free. I kept tugging against it, and the chains cut my wrists and blood trickled down.

"Chloe, Chloe! Stop! Your hurting yourself!" Niall said, his voice full of worry. More tears glided down my cheeks and I kept tugging at the pole that I was chained to.

This seriously can't be happening!

Please! I don't want to die!

"Chloe!" The boys yelled, all of their voices full of worry.

More blood streamed down my arms and my wrists started to hurt. I tugged a few more times, then I stopped. I started to cry again and I don't blame the boys if they think in a freak or something like that.

"Chloe, everything's going to be okay, we'll be found really soon." Louis whispered.

"Everybody is looking for you guys! Nobody gives a fuck about me! My parents don't even care about me! I'll just be known as the girl that was kidnapped with the world famous boyband One Direction." I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

The boys looked at me, wide eyed and shocked.

"Nobody probably even knows I'm missing yet." I whispered. I looked at the ground at the small pool of blood and tears around me.

"What do you mean that your parents don't give a fuck about you?" Louis asked. I watched as the tears slid down my cheeks, to the floor and landed.

"It's complicated." I whispered.

"We're gonna be here for a while, you can explain." Niall said softly.

"They never talk to me, haven't said 'I love you' in years, I've had to grow up and take care of myself sine I was very young. My mom is never home and my dad is always in his office and never comes out." I told them, my voice shaking.

The boys were silent.

"What are they like that?" Harry asked.

"That's just my parents. My mom always cheats on my dad and I don't think he really cares. That's pretty messed up, huh?" I said bitterly. I looked back up at the and they were all staring at me with sad looks on their faces.

"I've actually never talked about all of this with anyone, I-I'm sorry, we don't really even know each other." I apologized.

"We want to get to know you. You seem like a really cool chick, and when we get out of this hell-hole we can hang out a lot." Louis said. I smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

The door handle started to jiggle, and I froze.

Oh no.

The door opened, and I heard heavy foot steps head toward us. I looked at the boys, and they looked angry.

Whereas I was shaking with fear.

I closed my eyes so that I couldn't see our kidnapper.

"Let us out!" Zayn yelled. Our kidnapper laughed.

"With that type of attitude, I will not." The kidnapper said.

"Oh look at that, little Chloe is scared." The kidnapper said in a baby voice.

How does he know my name?

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Liam growled. The kidnapper chuckled and I heard his footsteps head in my direction.

A rough hand grabbed my chin and pulled my head up.

"Open your eyes, bitch."

"Let go of her!" The boys screamed. I heard their chains rattle as they tried to get to us.

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at our kidnapper.

My eyes widened.

Oh shit.

~~~~~

Cliff hanger!

Sorry about that.

But chapter one is finally up! Yay! I hope you guys liked it!

Please remember to vote and comment! :)

Love you guys! <3

Xx

~Fell