Chapter 45: The Fountain Wish.

Start from the beginning

“I thought the fountain of Aphrodite was in Greece.” I said calmly. He smirked and laughed slightly.

“It was, but they moved it here in the late 70’s.” He replied softly before pressing his lips against mine softly. I was sent soaring into the sky like a rocket shooting for the moon. My heart exploded with happiness. My arms wrapped around his neck while his rested on my back gently. The soft sound of thunder rolling across the sky made my heart thump faster. I pulled from Phil when I felt a cold drop of water hit my cheek. I smiled and looked up at the now light grey sky as rain fell down. I looked at Phil and blushed. The saying also says if the love is pure in one and other the gods and goddesses will send a sign in the form of purity and affection. I pulled myself up to his lips again and stood there standing in the rain, kissing someone I liked very much after throwing a coin into the fountain of Aphrodite. This has to be a sign, it has too.

The next day...

The wind through my hair, the sun beating down on me harshly, the smell of beaches to our sides, it made me feel like home already. I love California, it’s so nice here. I’ve never felt this at home in a long time.

I adjusted the sun glasses on my face and smiled widely. I wore a pair of black jeans with a black hoodie over top of a graphic tee shirt. My converse ripped, tattered and broken but they were tied tightly on my feet, laces long enough to still trip over. The hoodie was undone exposing the bright red ‘cup cake cult’ tee shirt. My hair was pulled into a pony tail. I felt like a scene kid but I wasn’t wearing a lot of make-up, a little eye liner and mascara.

Phil and I listened to the radio and talked a little bit. James was in the backseat in his little car seat. I’ve had the best time of my life with him; it’s amazing to be with him; in his arms, by his chest, against his skin. I felt nice and warm inside, nothing could change that. I used to feel hallow and empty, I was vacant but now I’m filled with life and happiness. Nothing can stop me now, I’m invisible and no one can harm me. I’m happy with Phil. Especially after what happened yesterday, everything just seems to be falling into place perfectly. I was so happy where I was now. After we got out of the rain we decided to have a few drinks, me sadly I had to have coke. But after that I decided to take a risk and got a tattoo of Oh, to be alive in such an age, when miracles are everywhere, and every inch of common air throbs a tremendous prophecy, of greater marvels yet to be. I got it on my back. It hurt so much but it’s beautiful. It really is. I love the way it looks with my body.

I smiled as we pulled up to the condo that sat across from a beach. It was beautiful and warm. The tall egg shell white building stood brood in front of us. My smile grew when I saw the guys on the balcony at the top of the building. They waved down at us as we walked up to the building. Our things were already here so I’m expecting to go up there to see the boxes and suit cases piled up and ready to be put away. I picked up James from his car seat and carried him into the building. The front room was spacious and cool. Phil crackled as he saw on a mail box balloons and a small welcome home sign. I shook my head and smirked as I leaned into him flirtatiously. We walked up to the elevator and pressed the button.  I smiled widely and looked at the beautiful man. Sun glasses make it that much easier to be able to stare and not get into trouble. The elevator doors opened and we stepped in, his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me close as the doors closed. He pressed the top floor and smiled down at me. He kissed the top of my head, making my heart flutter brilliantly.

“You’re beautiful.” He whispered in my ear. I blushed brightly and slid my sun glasses onto the top of my head, my lips twisted into a sly smirk. He grinned down at me brightly.

“I can never compare to you though.” I said softly and smirked at him. He shook his head and grinned slyly. My heart raced when the elevator doors opened and there stood the three other guys with the girls. They all greeted us happily. I looked around and smiled at the mere size of this place. The kitchen led out to a balcony, the living room was nice and big. There was a set of stairs spiraling up to the second floor. The house was fully furnished and it looked to be way out of our budget.

I smiled and looked at Phil, taking him aside to speak privately. He looked concernedly down at me with a cocked eye brow.

“What’s wrong?” He asked softly, his hand on my hand gently. I shivered and frowned at him.

“I don’t know if we can afford this place, it seems really fancy and expensive.” I spoke in a hushed voice. Phil laughed and hugged me close and kissed my head softly. His blue eyes shot down to mine with a cheeky smile. James cooed and flailed his arms slightly as he sat on my hip.

“You don’t need to worry about this, I’ve already got the transfer and I’ll be starting work on Monday.” He whispered softly to me before dangling a key on a chain in front of my face. I smiled and took it from him, cheekily going to kiss his lips but kissing his cheek instead. He smiled widely and shook his head, wrapping his arm around me as we went back to the others.

I smiled and pondered weather or not that fountain actually worked. Phil took James from me and carried him into the living room. It was so spacious and open, James has so much space to roam around and he got a new room. Dan and Melissa are either keeping the baby stuff since, well I can’t say just yet or they’re selling it. They’re shipping Munchkin and Kevin over in the next couple weeks. Dan and Melissa are actually moving back over to California because all of us haven’t been separated ever. Melissa is more than willing to pick up and move to California with Dan for reasons I can’t say just yet. But they are coming over here. In the last seventy-two hours so many lives have been changed and so many people are changing. London may be where destiny lies but California is where our hearts lie.