Chapter 32: Give Me Love.

Chapter 32:  Give Me Love.

¬Peasnie¬

Week 37, day 3.

I stood in the bathroom with the camera pointed at the mirror; I was in my purple happy bunny PJs that had matching bottoms and a long sleeve top that was button down. The outfit was almost too tight for me to wear done up, the baby bump was very visible even in this. My Pokémon slippers protected my feet from the cold floors. My now light brown hair was tied up into a messy bun on the top of my head. I yawned tiredly.

“Good morning internet, it is currently ten after six in the morning on the thirteen of December.” I said quietly but there was a slight echo in the bathroom. I didn’t want to wake up anybody since yesterday was fairly busy and today is going to be even busier. I’m actually shaking that’s how nervous I am for today.

“My dad flew in yesterday afternoon and we spent most of the day wandering around London before I went to work. As of next week I’m on maternity leave for six months. I video chatted my family last night and they were all hyped up about how close the due date is which led me to tell them some important news, yesterday the doctor’s told us the baby is getting a bit too big so they’re going to induce me today, so by the end of today he will be born.” I announced nervously with a shy smile and a casual thumbs up.

“We have to be at the hospital by seven thirty so I need to go and wake up my dad, Arin and Phil.” I bluntly said as I exited the bathroom and walked down the dark hallway to the guest room before I knocked on the door I flipped on the hall light so I could see. I knocked on the door gently until I heard a loud groan. I opened the door, letting the hall light into the dark bedroom. My dad propped his head up and looked at me.

“It’s time to get up, sleepy head.” I said softly and made sure he wasn’t going to go back to sleep. I know it was like an hour and a half early but I figured at least now they can have a shower and get ready properly instead of being rushed. We’re leaving at quarter to seven because we’re trying to avoid Monday morning traffic. I really don’t like being stuck in traffic when I’m pregnant. I’m already very uncomfortable as is and when you add twenty minutes sitting in a car in traffic, I become a very grumpy lady.

He threw the blanket off of himself and sat up, rubbing his eyes tiredly. I stayed in the hallway with the camera.

“Okay, okay, I get it; now close the door.” He muttered at me. I shook my head and smiled as I closed the bedroom door. I turned the camera towards me and laughed.

“He’s not much of a morning person. He never has been either.” I mumbled.

“Now it’s time to wake up Arin.” I kept my voice low as I came up to Arin’s bedroom door. Arin is the hardest to wake up for a few reasons, he’s not used to getting up this early, he stays up until like four in the morning and he’s just not a morning person. Instead of knocking gently I banged my fist against the door and waited for a sign of life but there was no sign of life at all. I kept the camera pointed towards me; I looked into it and furrowed my eye brows before opening the door, there was no one there. Like the room was completely empty, there was no sign of Arin anywhere.

“Where the hell did he go?” I asked myself. Just then Dan was coming down the hallway, he was in his PJs and he had bed head. Dan probably just woke up. I furrowed my eye brows together.

“Hey Dan,” I greeted sullenly. Dan’s eyes were barely open; he rose his eye brows tiredly and rubbed the back of his head.

“Mhm.” He replied.

“Where’s Arin?” I asked curiously. Dan opened his eyes and peeked into Arin’s room then looked at me, he pursed his lips.

“He moved out last night.” Dan murmured softly. I was surprised by this, he moved out? Dan said Arin moved out because he felt there was too much riding on his shoulders and the stress levels were high, especially with my dad here. So yesterday he found an apartment and left. I was a little pissed off he left without telling us.