The Truth

Day 10 of me trying to update this book, but (obviously) failing

Sorry about the late update by the way...

blame writers block and YouTube binge watching.... And just my overall laziness 

Recap cause I haven't updated in sooooo long:

I open my mouth to yell something back but someone does it for me.

"Hey! Hold up a minute!" Someone yells from above us.

A figure suddenly jumps down from one of the trees above us. "What are you doing?" The person asks, standing up and glaring at the Gleeful twin.

Mabel Gleeful.

"... Mabel..?"

---Mabel Pines' POV---

'Oh thank goodness she's here... I'm saved.' I think

"There you are!" Dipper Gleeful says, and he instantly drops me. 

I land on my back, on top of a fallen tree. (Name the fallen human.)

(Undertale references anyone...? Just me...?)

"You didn't answer my question- what were you doing?!?" I hear Mabel Gleeful say, and she's obviously angry.

"I've been with your impostor back in our.. home dimension, I guess. And I guess you've been doing the exact same thing except you've been in this dimension." I can hear Dipper Gleeful reply. I slowly sit up, looking at them.

"You didn't answer my question- what were you doing?" Mabel asks again.

"What do you mean?" Dipper Gleeful looks confused. 

"I'm asking What you were doing." Mabel Gleeful says, annoyed.

Dipper Gleeful looks at his sister, still confused.

Mabel sighs in annoyance. "What were you doing 30 seconds ago, why is that portal there? What's going on?" She asks, extremely annoyed.

"Oh... Well, this yellow demon kind of tricked me into thinking that your impostor was my real sister since you were missing, and so he forced me to come here to get my "sister" back." He lies.

"She's not an impostor, she's just a different version of me." She rolls her eyes. Well I'm glad she's finally mature enough to think logically, unfortunately her brother is still just as much as a self-absorbed person as he when he started.

"Yeah yeah, whatever..  But I knew she wasn't you." Dipper says, acting proud of himself.

'LIAR!' I think 

I open my mouth to yell at him but Mabel Gleeful interrupts me.

She looks over at me. "What really happened?"

"He took my brother hostage and said he thought I was his sister and he said that if we couldn't find you soon he would just take me back and help me "regain my old memories" or something like that." I explain.

"Is that true?" Mabel Gleeful asks, glaring at her brother. 

"Yeah it's true.." Dipper Gleeful mumbles.

"What was that? You'll have to speak up." Mabel Gleeful looks down at her brother, glaring at the back of his head since he was looking at the ground, trying to avoid looking at his sister's death glare. 

"Yes, that's true." Dipper says, obviously a bit mad, and I tried to hold in my laughter. Just a minute ago this guy was being a jerk and threatening me and my brother and now he's like this.