"Sister"

HAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Remember on Monday when I said I would update on Wednesday? Yeah sorry I lied- WATTPAD REFUSED TO SAVE ANY OF MY UPDATES AND I WAS FREAKING OUT AND JEIORJHIWEHFUIDEHFIUDHSFHDS—

*Sighs* but now that thats over with.... guess what?

ITS SUMMER FOR ME!! (FINALLY)

Which means I'll be updating once every 2 days now!!!

Anyways- CHAPTER TIME

——Dipper Pines' POV——-

I woke up the next day and walked down the stairs to find Soos and Wendy laughing with the girl that scared the crap out of Gideon yesterday. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my journal from the table and left the Shack, I know thats not Mable and I know how I'm going to find the real Mable.

After a few minutes of walking in the woods- I finally find a clearing suitable for what I'm about to do.

"Bill!!!!" I yell angrily. "I know your there just come out already!!!"

The triangle appeared before me- except this wasn't a triangle at all, he was human!! (I already explained what he looks like in human form.)

"Bill?" I questioned.

"Ohh great its you..." he mumbles. "Look Pinetree, I'm kind of busy."

"I don't care." I say.

"Fine... What do you want?" He asks, annoyed.

"Where. Is. Mabel?" I growl.

"I know a lot of girls named Mabel.. Which one are you referring to?" He asked with a grin.

"You know which one!" I yell. "Mabel Pines! My twin sister!" I yell.

"Oooooh- right, that Mabel." He says. "I don't know where she is.. Actually I was just about to go check on her since I got an alert that she did something wrong."

"W-what? Didn't you just say that you didn't know where she was?" I ask.

"Ohh- I did say that, didn't I?" He says.

"Yes you did! now where is my sister?!" I yell.

"I told you already PineTree. I don't know!" He insists.

"Yes you do! You just said you did- like 10 seconds ago!!!" I yell. He sighs and finally gives in, giving me his signature grin, he says.

"Just in another dimension."

"W-what?!?! Which one?!" I demand, wanting to find her as quickly as possible. He might ACTUALLY give me the information I need this time!!!

"Not telling." He says, pretending to examine his nails, even though they were covered with his black gloves.

"W-what?!" I stumble.

"Geez don't you speak English?" He asks sarcastically. Suddenly his bow-tie flashes red and he presses it making it return to its black shade. "Well I have to go- that Gleeful boy is really pestering me today, well bye-bye pine tree!" He yells, vanishing before I can grab him. Whatever, I know where Mabel is... Sort of... So I don't need him right now.

I walk back to the shack and bump into my "sister" on the way in.

"Ohh hey Dipping sauce! I've been looking for you!" She says with obviously-fake enthusiasm.

"Can it faker- I know your not Mabel." I growl. A look of pure hatred passes her face before he gives me an innocent smile.

"Whatever do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"Bill told me- I don't know who you are, but I know who you are not, and you are not Mabel!" I yell.

((Anyone catch the movie reference?))

She glares at me, then smirks, shaking her head slowly. A dark chuckle escapes her mouth and she smirks wider. "Figures." She chuckles. "Well then Dipper, what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to re-summon Bill, get my sister back, then expose you for the liar you are!" I yelled. 

"That's a lot on your "TO DO" list, why don't you knock off a few things?" She taunts.

"I think I will- but your going down first, after all, it is number one on my To do list..." I say. Her smirk disappears as it's replaced by a glare and a scowl.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." She growls.

"Well I'm going to. Get out of my way." I say, pushing her out of my way and walking up the stairs to my room.

I need to get a picture of Mabel so I can summon Bill properly this time.

I grab a few large candles, a match, and a framed picture of Mabel.

Time to go....

I slip all my materials into a bag and walk outside, aiming for the door. When suddenly I'm stopped by Grunkle Stan himself.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"Just onto the woods- I need to-" he cuts me off.

"No way! Mabel told me what you did- why would you summon Bill?!" He yells.

"Because that's not Mabel!" I demand. "she's from another dimension!!"

He glares at me , then at the journal resting in my hands.

"I'm taking this stupid book away from you before you can summon him- and I'm taking your summoning supplies to! I always said this book was placing things in your head- an now I'm right!!!" He yells angrily, grabbing the journal and the bag as he storms upstairs.

I run after him, begging him not to take the items but he doesn't listen, as soon as he steps into his room, the door slowly closes revealing a grinning Mabel.

"Oops... Did I tell him something I wasn't supposed to? Sorry Dip." She taunts.

I glare at the impostor.

This. Means. War....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go-

I AM SO SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL UPDATE ON SUNDAY

I GIVE YOU ALL MY WORD

if you wake up on Monday and there's not an update- feel free to spam me with comments/private messages.

Anyway- I'll see you in 2 days with an update!!!