"What?" He says. Damn okay.

"I'll give you 5 bucks if you do something for me." I tell him.

"10." He says.

"What?" I say.

"10 or I won't do anything." He says.

"Fine." I say.

"Okay." He smirks. This kid is a little devil.

"You see that pretty girl over there?" I say pointing in Destiny's direction.

"Des?" He asks. Of course he knows her.

"Yeah, Des."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" This boy does not talk like a kid.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"7. But tell me what to do. I need that money." He continues. Geez.

"Ok um just take her sweater or something and take it behind the bathrooms. I'll be there and give you the $10." I tell him.

"Alright." He says and starts walking toward her.

I make my way to the place I told him and wait. I wait for about 5 minutes and see him running toward me. I take the coat and give him the 10 dollars.

Destiny arrives and looks confused. I smile at her.

"Did you just give him money so he would take my coat?" She asks. I shrug.

"It's the only way I could get you to come with me and talk." I say.

"You could've just asked me to talk." She says.

"I could've, but you wouldn't do it." I tell her.

"Yes I would." She lies.

I just look at her with raised brows.

"Okay, I wouldn't but what do you want?"

"You. I want you. I need you more than ever." I say. And I rapidly regret it when I see her frown.

"Then why didn't you look for me." She says.

"I did. Trust me, I did. I asked everyone that you know about you but they wouldn't tell me. They all told me something different so I figured you just didn't want to see me." I explain.

She didn't say anything.

"I uh I have to go. Reece must be looking for me." She lies.

"I don't think so." I say looking at Reece dance with a girl.

She stays quiet and turns to leave, but I grab her forearm.

"Destiny, please." I whisper.

She sigh and turns around.

"What Brennen?" She says.

"Please give me another chance. I changed. I promise. These two years made me see all the mistakes I did. I remember now. I remember our relationship before the accident. The doctor said my amnesia wasn't severe and I would be able to remember mostly everything by now. An I remembered. Our good times and our bad. And I saw my mistakes. I'm still love with you Destiny. I want to make things right this time. I want to make you happy. I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you, just please give me another chance. I know I messed up, a lot. But I changed, I changed for you. I changed so that I can hold you in my arms at night. So that I can see your smile every morning. So that I can live every moment of my life with you. So that I can have a future with you. Please, just come with me." I tell her. I can see tears in her eyes. Oh no. What did I say now?

I am taken aback when I feel her arms wrap around me. I slowly wrap mine around her and hold her like if she's going to vanish away any second.

"I love you." She whispers. "So much."

We stay holding each other for what seems like years but are only minutes. We let go of each other and look into each other's eyes. I missed this. Looking deeply into her eyes and feeling peaceful. Being in her arms and being at home. I missed her.

She kissed me. And I felt complete. The feeling of her soft lips against mine was the best feeling. I kissed her back. As much as I didn't want to, I pulled away.

"I have to tell you something." I tell her.

"Okay, what is it?" She asks. Her voice full of concern.

"I'm going on tour. Around America."

"I know." She says. Looking at her feet.

"Look at me." I demand and she does as I say.

"I'm not leaving you. I want you to come with me. I want to be with the two things that make me the happiest person alive. You and my fans. They brought me here, and you kept me going.  So please, come with me."

"Yes. I'll go with you." She says and hugs me again.

"We leave tomorrow night so start packing tonight." I say onto her neck.

***
"How are all of you beautiful people?" I say into the microphone and smile when I hear everyone scream and yell. I love them. I love her. They make me so happy.
-----------------------------------------------------
GUYS! THIS IS THE END OF MTAF!!!! I'm honestly sad that this will end but I love you all. I love every single one of you. All of your support means so much to me. Thank you all so much. There MIGHT be a sequel. I still haven't decided on that but if there is. It won't be too long. Maybe half of the chapter on this story. Including an epilogue. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this story. I hope it made you feel many different emotions, because as an author, that's my goal. I hope I made you laugh, cry, smile. Because I did cry, laugh  and smile while writing this. Remember to comment, vote and recommend this story to your friends.

P.s. I'm going to be editing this story starting with chapter one so excuse the motifs saying I updated. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 💗💗💗

- Jackie