Chapter 25

Nicole and I decided to talk for a while after our little moment. I've got to say she is a very sweet girl. We also have a lot in common, so we'll be good friends. I introduced her to Alli and the boys. They all loved her. We walked around for awhile and talked until her ride came. I gave her a good bye hug and kiss and walked her to her car. Her mom said thanks for being with her, which was really not a problem.

I waited until they left so I could go inside. When I went inside someone grabbed my forearm into a dark corner. I shrieked but then felt a hand cover my mouth. I would've though it was someone I knew but when I entered I saw them dancing in a group. I'm freaking out now.

I struggled from their grasp but their hand just got tighter around me. I tried screaming but it was no use, since their hand was still on my mouth. They took me out of the room and walked me outside.

"I will uncover your mouth, if you scream one of your friends dies," a deep voice said to me. One that I didn't recognize at all. I slowy nodded.

"Don't turn around," he said as he took his hand off my mouth. I stayed still. He put a cloth over my eyes and one in my mouth. He tied my hands together behind me and proceeded to walk me somewhere. He pushed me in something which seemed like the back of a van and slammed the doors. I heard him talk to someone outside, then the car started moving. My body moved and I jumped when I felt a body next to me. They squealed and I recognized them as a girl.

What do these people want from me and this other poor person? What did we ever do to them?

I heard a groan. It sounded masculine so I assumed it was a guy. I wish I knew who these people were, the the blindfold over my eyes didn't help. We got to our "destination," well that's what I think. I heard the door open.
Someone gripped my forearm and pulled me out of the vehicle.

"Grayson, take her," I heard a voice say. I could've sworn I heard it before but I couldn't decipher who's it was. It had an accent. An Australian accent. I was pushed to who I assumed was Grayson.

"Ethan, you take him, and I'll take her," he ordered. I heard who I though we're Grayson and Ethan talk very quietly. I couldn't make out their words. But if sounded like they were arguing. We were pushed to the ground. I say we because I heard someone beside me wince. Out blindfolds were removed.
As I turned to see who was beside me, my eyes started stinging letting years out. Her eyes did the same. It was my mother. What were we doing here? Who is doing this? She motioned to me to turn around. She tried untying the rope around my wrists but failed. She then leaned into the wall and slid up. She turned around so that her hands where at the level of my face and took the cloth out of my mouth. I did the same.

"Mom," I said crying again.

"Honey..."

"Who's doing this?" I asked.

"I prefer you shouldn't know," she said. I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Mom why! I deserve to know!" I yelled.

"Hush, hush, keep your voice down, the less noise they here the longer we'll be here," she said trying to calm me.

"Mom, please tell me," I said pleadingly.

"I'll tell you later, now calm down, I promise we'll be out soon," she said to me forcing a smile to her face.

I looked around the room. It was dark with only a small light illuminating the wall. I started to worry about who else was in the other room. Was it anyone knew?

----------------------------------------------
Short but who do you guys think kidnapped Destiny and her mom? Who is the other guy that was kidnapped? Most importantly, who is the kidnapper?

Show me some love by voting and commenting. (You should also follow me)

If y'all have any questions feel free to contact me all my information is in my bio. And if you just want to talk feel free to do that as well :)

- Jackie