Chapter 10

*Destiny's P.O.V.*
I haven't seen Brennen in one week and a half. Almost two weeks. You might say that's not long but these days have been hell without him.
I have been visiting Alli in the hospital with Sebastian. She has already woken up since the accident wasn't that bad. She's still in the hospital because she has to rest and drink some medications for her brain injury. It's not a bad injury but she still has to be treated by a doctor everyday, until she was able to go home.
I missed Brennen I really did. But what he did to me. It wasn't just a kiss to me, because that kiss had been with my cousin. The same one that tried to steal my other boyfriends. Well, one was in sixth grade and the other one was in sophomore year of high school, but she still tried to steal them from me. And the last boyfriend I had cheated on me with her. And I can't let that happen again with Brennen, because I feel that I've actually found my true love. I love Brennen and with just the thought of Brennen and Lele together, my blood boils with anger.
I'm not used to going this long without talking to Brennen. My fingers itch from not texting him. I miss having my lips moving in sync with his. I just miss everything that has to do with him. My life with him. And yes I know it's only been a week and a half, 10 days to be exact, but it's just like if a part of me was thrown away. I know I didn't break up with him but what if he took tho whole 'I need time' thing as a break up. I hope not.

*Brennen's P.O.V.*
I missed her. God, these 10 days without her have been hell. I want to call her so bad but what if she thinks I'm not giving her enough space and doesn't talk to me for another 10 days. God, the thought of not talking to her for another week and a half make my stomach twist. What if she doesn't forgive me? No, she will. I have a feeling she will. She said she needed space so I'm going to give it to her I don't want to ruin this and have her break up with me. Wait, was this 'I need space' thing a break up? No, it couldn't be. I know she loves me, and she knows I love her more than anything.

*Destiny's P.O.V.*
~four days later (two weeks without Brennen)~

Alli was finally going back home today and I was really excited. I was getting tired of seeing her lay on a hospital bed. We needed to go out. She needed some fresh air and that's what we were going to do but not until tomorrow the doctor said that she needed to lay in bed again for the rest of the day and she would be aw to keep going on with her daily life, except she had to be taking more medication for another week to help with her head. I drove her home since Sebastian got a new job and didn't get out until 5pm, it was 3pm at the moment. I decided to stay with her for a while and then head back home to let her rest.
I got home and I saw my mom sitting on the couch. Quiet. Which was weird because she would usually be in the kitchen or watching t.v. but today she was different. Was something wrong?

"Hey, mom is something wrong?" I asked.
"Yeah, everything's alright, but I need to tell you something." she said. I got concerned. I sat down on the space next to her and moved slightly to face her.
"Yes?" I asked.

"Well, you know how your dad is in Australia living with his new wife?"

"Mhm?"

"Okay, so I found out that his wife passed away about two years ago and that he also has a son that is around your age and ...." she trailed off.

"And?" I questioned her.

"Your dad called me and he's really sick in the hospital and he only has a few days of life." she said. By this time I could see tears forming in her eyes just as I let tears escape from my own eyes. I wiped them off with the back of my hand and nodded to my mom telling her to continue.

"He has cancer... and he called me asking if it was okay for his son to come here and stay with us. I said yes, so he's getting here tomorrow probably in the evening or the night." by this point she had stopped crying but her eyes were still red. And how did I not know that my dad had a son? This meant that I had an Australian half brother. This must be cool, but also my dad has cancer. Now that, wasn't cool. I can't believe it I haven't seen my dad in... what? 14 years? Yeah my dad left when I was 4 he said he was going to Australia for a job but it turned out he was going to go and start a new life with a new wife, and now that I know a baby. I didn't know my parents got divorced until I was 7. it really hurt to know that my parents weren't going to be together and that I wasn't going to live with a father. Yes, my dad still called me for my birthday but it wasn't the same as having him here next to me waking me up and telling me happy birthday with a hug, but I have been and understanding person since I was a child, so I didn't let that make my life unhappy. At least I still had my mom to be with me through good and bad.

~next day~

I woke up and remembered that my mom asked me to go pick up my half brother which I still didn't know how he looked like or even his name. I guess my dad left out that detail when calling my mom. I got out of bed and got ready. Well, I mean it was just going to the airport, so I decided to just wear jeans and a 5 seconds of Summer tee. They were after all on of my favorite bands. I went downstairs ate a bowl of cereal before grabbing my keys and heading to the door. But then I remembered I didn't know how the guy looked like. I went back to the kitchen to ask my mom.

"Hey, mom how am I supposed to know who to pick up? I don't know how he looks like. I didn't even know his name." I said.

"Your father gave him a picture of you so he's actually the one that has to do the searching." my mom replied.

"Ok. Bye mom see ya later. Love you" I said and left.

~at the airport~
Wow. There's a lot of people in here is there going to be like a famous person arriving or something. I haven't gone on my phone so I didn't know anything I decide to go on Twitter it was working but then there was no service and worst thing was that when there was no service there was no wi-fi. Great just great what if it was my fav and here I am all the way at the back with no chance to meet them. ugh.
I am now sitting on a bench staring at the ceiling. waiting for the boy to come to me. I plugged my earphones in my phone and put the buds in my ears. I closed my eyes and was calmly waiting until someone shook me. I looked up and I couldn't believe who was right in front of me. I froze I couldn't move I couldn't even speak.

"You must be Destiny. My half sister?" He said.
---------------------------------------------------
This was really short and I'm sorry for that but this is better than nothing. and...
HAHAHHAHA CLIFFHANGER IM SO EVIL!!
But anyways who do you think interrupted Destiny's calmness? (is this a word idk)
Comment who you think it was but I need names not just a category NAMES
(He's Australian, just invade y'all don't remember)

Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Also, don't forget to vote, it really makes my day when you guys vote!
Love,
Jackie❤️