Chapter 1

Destiny's P.O.V.

So today is the day. The day I am going to Digi Fest! I am going to meet all of my favorite internet celebs. O2L, Andrea Russet, JennXpenn, Lohanthony, Jack, Rebecca, Lauren, Arden, Hunter March, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Jack and Jack, Carter, Matthew Espinosa, and Shawn Mendes! But oh my god I can't believe I'm going to meet Brennen Taylor! I'm so excited, he's my favorite person.

It's almost time so I started getting ready. I wore a t-shirt that I had made myself. It had all of the people that were going to be there. I wore black jeans and my dirty black converse.

"Destiny, Alli is here to pick you up!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Alli is my best friend, we've been friends since we were 10 years old—we are now 18. So we're really close, she's like a sister to me.

"I'm coming!" I yell in response.

I go downstairs and see Alli sitting on the couch. I kiss my mom goodbye and tell her I'll be back later.

When we get in the car,the song Steal my girl by One Direction plays. It's our favorite song. We absolutely love One Direction, so of course, we start singing to it. Or more like screaming.

" She been my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things,
We dream the same dreams,
Alright (alright)

I got it all
'cause she is the one
Her mom calls me 'love',
Her dad calls me 'son',
Alright (alright)

I know, I know, I know for sure

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me
Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me
Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na
Na na

She belongs to me

Kisses like cream,
Her walk is so mean
And every jaw drop
When she's in those jeans,
Alright (alright)

I don't exist
If I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine,
The world doesn't turn,
Alright (alright)

But I know, I know, I know for sure"

We stop and laugh. We listen to a few more songs and we're finally here. We're both so excited!

"I'm so excited!" I exclaim.

"Me too! We're finally gonna meet our babies!" Alli screams.

We walk around and take some selfies with Andrea, Jenn, Ricky, Kian, Jc, Trevor, Sam, Connor, Jack, Nash, Cam, and other people. But its now the time where im going to meet the love of my life. I love him so much, he means life to me!

"Oh my gosh, Brennen. I love you so much! I can't believe I'm actually seeing you in real life!" I scream.

"Damn girl, calm down!" Alli whisper shouts.

"I can't calm down! He's way hotter in person!" I whisper back.

So I took a couple of pictures with him— you know like about 50 that's a couple right? Well whatever but the best part i can't believe it happened! I thought i was dreaming at first but its real! Jesus Christ. He gave me his number... Yeah that's right, his number. How crazy is that? He also asked for mine. I still can't get over it. Is this really happening? After we left to meet other people, I received a text.

"Hey, beautiful. " it read. I assumed it was from Brennen. I think I'm might just faint any moment. I just can't belive it.
I replied with a 'hey' trying to keep it cool. We had a convo for the rest of the night, until we got home and I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is the first chapter if my first story! Comment if you guys liked it so far and also comment what should be in my next chapter!

Love you bye

- Jackie

{edited}