Chapter 23

How could I have been so dumb? Remember that party? Well I overheard Alli and Brennen arguing over something about a party. And of course me being the nosy person I am, I stayed and listened. They are making a surprise party for me. Which isn't really a surprise anymore. Apparently, there's some girl that Brennen wants me to meet that day, but Alli says the contrary. She says that it's not a right choice for me to meet her. Do I know who this girl is? No. But if Alli says I shouldn't meet her, I probably shouldn't. I mean I want to meet her because I want to know who she is, but I don't want it to end up like Lele. If she really is as bad as Alli says, I won't let her ruin my relationship with Brennen and I'm sure he wouldn't let her either. But you know, guys are guys, and sometimes they let out their inner fuckboy. Which I know Brennen will sometime, but I hope it's not with her. I may not know her, but I have a feeling in my gut, saying I might not want to know her. But, I can't jump to conclusions. Who knows, maybe we'll become friends?

Now let's stop with all the bad things I heard and let's start with the good things. I also heard Brennen say that this party was going to be awesome. Also, the boys were saying that they were inviting some friends, and I mean they are famous, so IM MEETING CELEBRITIES! Oh my god. It would be so embarrassing if I'm like thinking about all of this and the party probably isn't even for me. Maybe I heard wrong. Oh man, I shouldn't get too excited.

I was currently laying I bed reading Wuthering Heights. It's a really good novel. There's so much passion and revenge and love and drama, just what I like. I should really watch the movie when I finish it. (A/N: I'm actually reading this book for a project and I never thought it would be this good)

I heard a knock on the door. I told them to come in. The door opened and a head peeked in, Calum. I would've laughed a little bit by looking at his face I couldn't. He looked sad. I put my book down and walked toward the door where he was already closing it shut. He embraced me in a tight hug, and started sobbing quietly. I let him calm down for a while before I spoke.

"What's wrong Cal," I asked looking at his face and wiping the tears from his red cheeks.

"Have you been on any social media so far?" He asked sniffling.

"No, why? what's wrong?" I said.

He took out his phone and showed me a picture. It was Luke and a girl holding hands. (I know I'm late on writing this but pretend like it just happened)

I suddenly felt the blood in my veins get on fire. This was my brother. And he hurt his lover's heart. How could he?

"Who's that?" I said

"I- I don't know. I heard her name is Arza or Arzaylea or something I don't know what to think. They're holding hands for heaven sakes! " he said starting to cry again.

"Have you talked to Luke?" I asked getting even angrier. I know how it feels to be hurt like this and I wouldn't want anyone else feeling this way. Especially because of my brother.

"No, he hasn't gone back to the hotel," he said.

"This kid needs to listen to me," I said while grabbing my phone from the beside table. I looked for Luke's contact and called him. After what seemed like forever, Luke finally picked up.

"Hello?" I heard a squeaky voice? This is definitely not Luke's voice.

"Who is this?" I said bluntly sounding a bit angry.

"Luke's girlfriend, who are you?" She said with an attitude. One thing I hated people who gave me attitudes. Another thing I hated, Donald Trump.

"Excuse me? Who are you to talk to me like that?" I said raising my voice.

"I am-" she continued but I interrupted her.

"I don't care. Let me talk to Luke."

"Wh-"

"Let me talk to Luke!" I interrupted again.

"Hey! Why do you have my phone?! I told you not to talk to me again!" I heard Luke in the background.

"But I'm your girlfriend!" She said.

"You? My girlfriend? Please, get your mind straight I have a boyfriend and I love him so give me my phone and get out of my sight," Luke said. I smirked at this. I looked at Calum and he was crying, but these tears, I could tell, were tears of happiness.

"Hey, Des. What's up?" Luke said to me.

"Well, I saw the picture, who's that?" I replied.

"Oh, right, is Calum with you?" He asked.

"Yes, he's actually sitting right next to me, now, explain."

"Well, so I went out yesterday to get something and then some girl couldn't get her car to start so I offered to take her to the hotel she was staying at, and then paps came out of nowhere and apparently, she 'panicked' so she held my hand, and now the media says she's my girlfriend, and Calum, I didn't sleep at the room last night because the paps kept following me and I didn't want them to find out where we were, so I paid for a room here," Luke explained.

"And why did that girl answer your phone?" Calum said sternly.

"To be completely honest, I have no idea how she got ahold of my phone but when I came down to the lobby she had it," Luke explained once more.

"We were mad," I said to him.

"We thought you were cheating on me and I was really hurt, Luke," Calum continued.

"Aw, baby, I'm sorry, I love you so much! I would never do such to you! I'm sorry for hurting you, please forgive me?" Luke said to Calum. They were so cute, ahh.

"I'll see when you get home," Calum said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes, though Luke couldn't see him.

"Ugh, my Squishy Cal, I'll see you in a few, love you, and Destiny I'm taking you somewhere when I get home, Calum is coming too obviously, byeeeee!" Luke hung up.

"Well now we know the real story, you forgive him right?" I asked Calum.

"I don't know, maybe," Calum said jokingly.

"I'm serious here!" I said, well more like whined.

"What makes you think I wouldn't forgive him? I love him!" Calum said raising his hands in the air.

"You guys act like an old married couple," I said. Calum just smacked my arm.

"Hey! It's cute," I said again.

"Oh, well thank you,"
-------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all! 351 votes! Wow. It may not seem like a big deal to you guys, but it really is to me. Thank you guys so much! I love you!
Vote, comment, and tell your friends about this fic ;) gracias.
Twitter: caylencloud_
mtaf_fanfiction
Kik: semi.automatic.
Instagram: oh.wonder
4aussies.5sauce_
Also my goal is to get at least 100 followers by then end of the year so don't forget to follow me please :)
-Jackie