Chapter 11, What Now?

Dan's pov

We were all sitting in some kind of war ship that was hovering above Oli's house for some reason, probably from that war that Oli and Jezebelle mentioned earlier. Now that the sheep threat was over and that he had new help in this prophecy business we were sitting around the table in the war ship wondering what our next course of action would be. "So what do we do now?", asked Pat breaking the silence. "I don't know, we didn't really plan this far.", said Aphmau. Lizzie then stood up at the table. "Well I think we should start planning! We have to figure a way through this!", exclaimed Lizzie. "You know what, Lizzie's right! If our theories are true, then we have to make a plan!", replied Laurence. Lizzie looked at Laurence and scowled, she probably hadn't forgiven him from earlier. "Listen Lizzie, I'm sorry about what I said earlier today. It was hard for you to see your friends like that, and my statement made you feel bad. I'm sorry.", said Laurence. Lizzie looked back at Laurence and smiled. "I forgive you Laurence, I should have listened.", replied Lizzie and they hugged. "Hug it out you two!", said Aphmau then they separated. "Now that that's over with, I believe we should focus on our plan.", said Stacy. "Ok, if we are making a plan. Can we please be informed on what is going on, you really didn't explain?", said Seepeakay. "Right so there's a prophecy that we found out about, with the clues and evidence given it shows that we are a part of it.", said Stacy. "That's basically the summarized version of it all, its actually really complicated.", said Stampy. " Yeah no kidding, we don't even understand half the stuff. Mostly only Aphmau and Laurence know, but they aren't telling us the whole of it.", said Jen. "How come you don't tell us?", asked Squid. At the question Aphmau and Laurence started to look nervous as if they were hiding something. There was still so much they knew that we didn't know. 

Squid's pov

Aphmau and Laurence both seemed uneasy at the question. It's just, they say they trust us but they're still keeping secrets from us. I just don't understand why they keep secrets, wouldn't it be better if we knew what was going on so we could prepare for it?

Aphmau's pov

At Squid's question I don't know what to think. I trust them but really knowing less about a situation is better than knowing more. If they learned the entire truth, especially about Laurence I don't think they'd trust us. I want to tell them, they've proven themselves trustworthy but really If they were to learn what real threat the shadow lord was really like, not even one thousand of Kawaii-Chan's cakes could fix them... I know we will have to face him at some point but if we told them the whole truth about that guy then they probably would not trust us like ever again.

Lizzie's pov

"Well Aphmau, are you going to tell us?", asked Squid. Aphmau sighed and looked at us. "If Laurence and I told you the truth I don't think you'd trust us.", said Aphmau. I could tell by her voice that this was something that was touchy for her, but we kinda needed to know. "Please Aphmau, we won't think any different of you.", said Dan. "I-I-I want to tell you guys, b-b-but it's just complicated and if I told you, I really don't know what you guys would think of us.", replied Aphmau. "Guys, I don't think Aphmau feels comfortable telling us now. We can leave it for later.", I said. "Thanks Lizzie.", replied Aphmau. "No problem, but you will have to tell us sooner or later.", I replied. "I'll tell you after you've learned, learned the full truth.", said Aphmau. I guess to find out how to defeat this guy and for Aphmau to tell us her secrets, we have to learn the full truth on our own, whatever that was supposed to mean.

Well Aphmau wants them to learn something before she tells them, what does she want them to learn? Hope you enjoyed Cat Out!