Prolouge

Aphmau's pov ( aphmau )

Just a normal day, well as normal as they get here. We just finished looking for Lucinda and were able to find her and get Pickoro Village to join the Phoniex Allience. With war on the horrision with the Tu'la region we need all the allies we can get. I wish Garroth were here, he would be extremely helpful when it comes to fighting. I know Laurence, Dante, Travis, and Aaron are good fighters but it would be good to have him since the Tu'la are probably stronger than Scaleswind and O'khasis combined. I wish that two of my friends from a long time ago were here, I sure miss them and I know they could help me, but its been so long would they still even remember me?

Stacy's pov ( stacyplays )

After I found out Butch's dark secret I have been hard at work bringing up the pig population. I can't believe he would do what he did to those innocent little pigs! I wish Stampy, Squid, and Amy were here, but they live in another world. We visit each other often, but I wish they could be here and keep me company. I wish that two of my friends from long ago were here, they were great friends but I haven't seen them since forever. I wish I could see them...

Lizzie's pov  ( LDShadowlady )

Its been kinda lonely today on Crazy Craft 3.0, I seem to be the only person here. Joel is out doing what he needs to do and I can't find SeaPeaKay, Oli, Yammy, or any of my other friends anywhere! I wish my two friends from when I was young were here, they could always make me laugh. I haven't seen them in years maybe I'll never see them again.

Amy's pov ( AmyLee33 )

Just another day in my Land of Love, but its a little lonely. None of my friends have seemed to magicaly appear and come to visit me. I wish Stampy, Squid, and Stacy were here, they always know how to cheer me up when I am feeling lonely.

Dan's pov ( DanTDM )

Another day here at the Lab. No new mods to review or adventures to go on... Too bad Stampy or Squid aren't here, they always know how to bring excitement...

Squid's pov ( iBalisticsquid )

My sky island is looking  a little deserted and I wish I had some company. Too bad Stampy, Amy, or Stacy aren't here, they know how to cheer me up and are great friends.

Stampy's pov ( stampylonghead )

I normally have a lot of my friends visiting me and my lovely world, but today it seems like its just me and my dogs. I'm glad HitTheTarget hasn't shown up recently and that gives me a lot of time to prepare and also eat cake. Well that and build my funland and shops. I wish my friends Squid, Amy, and Stacy were here they are always good fun.

Pat and Jen's pov ( popularMMos and GamingWithJen )

After defeating a lot of bosses it can get a little crazy here, especially with Captian Cookie and our other friends. I wonder where our adventures will bring us next...

this is the prologue and I'm posting it early so you can get a taste of whats to come with this story so I hope you enjoy cat out!