Chapter 1, Collisions and Reunion

Ps I know this picture has ihascupcake on it but it has three of the youtubers so deal with it!

Aphmau's pov

"Laurence! Hey!", I said. "Aphmau!", said Laurence. We greeted each other as the day began, hoping that the Tu'la would not yet invade on us. Suddenly we felt the ground vigorously shake and we lost our balance and fell down. It was shaking violently, but as I had just began it had stopped. "Wow! Are you ok Aphmau?", asked Laurence. "I'm fine.", I said as I got up. Was that an earthquake? No it couldn't have been, something strange was going on. "We should go check in on everyone else and make sure they are ok.", I said. "Good idea.", answered Laurence. We were both clueless that something greater had happened.

Stacy's pov

I was working in my farm, when the shaking started. When it hit I fell to the ground immediately, but seemingly as it had began it had stopped. I immediately got up and checked the village to make sure no one was hurt. Strange nothing seemed damaged and the villagers were ok. Something fishy was going on, and I had a bad feeling about it. I noticed a small path leading in a direction I had never really explored, so I decided to explore it. I got Paige and started trekking through the unknown area. I came to a stop when I saw what looked to be lots of black and purple stuff. "Paige don't touch that!", I said. I noticed that this area looked explored so I took a risk and yelled to see if any one was out there, who knew what a surprise I'd get.

Lizzie's pov

The shaking seemed a little odd, but where I live it's pretty crazy. But this shaking did not seem normal something abnormal was causing it. I noticed a small path and decided to follow it. I put on my Wonder Woman armor that I had recently won in a build battle and took off flying. I came to what looked like the end and dropped down. I put the armor away in my adventure pack and drank some water. Then I heard something faint, but after a while I could make out what it was. "Hello! Hello! Is someone out there?", said the mysterious voice. I followed the sound of it and could not believe my two eyes at what I was seeing.

Aphmau's pov

After Laurence and I had checked on everyone we heard someone yelling. It was faint, but clear. "Hello! Hello! Is someone out there?", said the mysterious voice. We decided to follow it, but to be cautious we took our swords out just to be safe, we followed the voice to a path we had never seen and had made it up to follow it. After following it we came to an area that had tainted realm bearer. But that was not what I was interested in, it was who I saw.

Stacy's pov

Aphmau? Lizzie? Is it really them?

Lizzie's pov

Aphmau? Stacy? Could it be...

Aphmau's pov

It that Lizzie and Stacy? My friends?

Aphmau, Lizzie, Stacy's pov

We rushed from where we were to meet each other. When we reached each other we did what any friend after years of separation would do, hug! 

And that's it for chapter one, I hope you enjoyed cat out! Ps the others will be in the next chapter ok, I just wanted to do Aphmau Lizzie and Stacy first cause I could make a really cute chapter with it ok