Chapter 10, A Change of Plan

Stampy's pov

We had just moved Lizzie from the floor over to a nearby bed, which wasn't so hard because there were quite a few beds. Those people in the image, they must have been her friends. Once Lizzie had fainted Jezebelle the flying monkey left, probably going to look for more bananas. Aphmau was at her side along with Stacy, both worried for their friend. An hour had passed and finnalyn Lizzie had woken up. "I just had the worst dream ever!", exclaimed Lizzie. Just then Jezebelle came back with a banana in her hand. "Sorry but that was real.", replied Jezebelle. "No, it can't be! S-s-she disappeared after you were thrown into the void, said something about going back to her people!", exclaimed Lizzie. "You remember the Crazy Craft War don't you?", said Jezebelle. That was a strange name for a war. "Yes, but what does that have to do with the situation!", exclaimed Lizzie. "You remember how it started?", asked Jezebelle. "Yes, it had something to do with a prank gone wrong, but Oli never set off the prank. No one knows who set it off.", replied Lizzie. So the war started because of a prank gone wrong, well that was one way to start a war. "The prank wasn't set off by itself, it was set off by Sheepie!", exclaimed Jezebelle. So that must be the name of that pink sheep that just threatened and blackmailed Lizzie. "But why would she set it off?", asked Lizzie. "She said something about the reign of Humans coming to an end and the beginning of the reign of animals.", said Jezebelle. "Wait who's Sheepie?", asked Squid. "She was Oli's girlfriend and would have been wife except she rejected him and started a war.", said Lizzie. "Wow, that's dark.", said Aphmau. "We have to save my friends! If they stay there any longer, something bad is going to happen to them!", exclaimed Lizzie. "But the prophecy?", said Laurence. "I don't care about a bloody prophecy, I care about my friends!", exclaimed Lizzie and she bolted out of the tree house. "Good going Laurence.", said Aphmau. "I didn't mean it like that, if her friends were there at the time of the shaking.", said Laurence. "That could mean they are included in the prophecy too! We have to help them!", exclaimed Aphmau. "Well then what are we waiting for we have to go help her!", exclaimed Dan and we all bolted off in Lizzie's direction.

Lizzie's pov

I ran through Phoenix Drop, bolted through the forest, and dashed around the houses of my friends till I came to the giant panda otherwise known as Oli's house. I charged straight in to see Oli, Yammy, Seepeakay, Joey, and Joel tied up. Sheepie was nowhere to be seen, this was my chance. I went up to Joel as quietly as I could so I could untie the ropes that bound him to a chair. Joel looked up at me, glad that I had come to the rescue, but then his face went pale. "Lizzie's! Behind you!", exclaimed Joel before I felt my big Bertha sword knocked out of my hands and me get knocked on to a chair where ropes appeared out of nowhere around me. "Foolish human! Did you think you could get away with saving them? Bahahahahahaha!", exclaimed Sheepie. "You'll never get away with this!", I exclaimed. "Foolish humans always saying things like that. Your reign is coming to an end, may the reign of Animals begin. Bahahahahahha!", exclaimed Sheepie and she shoved a rag in my mouth. There was no escape.

Pat's pov

We followed Lizzie to where she and her friends lived and holy cow that place was epic. Massive structures towered the landscape. How did she and her friends build such incredible buildings? Not now Pat, you have to focus on helping Lizzie! Then we saw it, the giant panda! That had to be it. We all looked at each other and nodded. We pulled out our swords and charged the place. The first person we saw was Lizzie. She hadn't been here long, but she was already tied up and gagged. That must be one evil sheep. "Don't worry we're going to get you and your friends out of here.", whispered Stacy. Lizzie must have seen something that made here scared cause her face paled and she tried to say something but the gag was in the way making it muffled. "Urn urond!", she exclaimed. What was she trying to say, turn around or burn the ground? I guess it was turn around because behind us was a pink sheep with a mustache. Yep that must be who did all this. "Bahahahaha! You foolish humans you should not have come here!", exclaimed the sheep. "Let them go!", exclaimed Aphmau clenching her diamond sword tightly, nobody would want to mess with her or Laurence after yesterday with HitTheTarget. "Never! You humans are so foolish! Always taking from us animals. May your reign end!", exclaimed the sheep. Now I'm not sure if I could ever trust Tommy or Popo(I believe those are his sheep's names I forgot) again. "Um, some of us aren't even technically human so why are you calling us all human!", exclaimed Laurence. "You still take from us! You are still a foolish human!", exclaimed the sheep. Stampy snuck up from behind her in attemlt to ambush her but she saw him coming and shoved him into a chair causing ropes to appear out of nowhere and tie him to the chair. How in the freaking world does that work! "What the heck!", exclaimed Stampy. "Foolish human always thinking they can thwart an unsuspecting animal think again!", exclaimed the sheep. "I'm a cat!", exclaimed Stapmy. "Well you chose to work with foolish humans so you therefore are classified as one!", exclaimed the sheep. Man that is one evil sheep. Jen then tried to attack the sheep but got pushed to the ground. No one messes with Jen and doesn't pay for it! 

Dan's pov

As soon as Jen got pushed to the floor pat took out his massive sword and gave the sheep a death glare which I'll be honest is pretty scary. Next thing he charges the sheep which instinct must have taken over for that sheep and it started to run. The little punk deserved it. With the sheep out of the way we went to untying Lizzie, Stampy, and Lizzie's friends from their chairs. "Thanks guys! I just don't know what got into Sheepie she's definitely a Wally now!", exclaimed a guy with a panda hat on. "You must hate sheep now Oli.", said a girl with cat ears. "I most certainly do now!", exclaimed the guy who I'm assuming is Oli. "Well now we know that when your birthday or Christmas comes around well shower you with sheep themed presents!", said a guy with brown hair. "Oh be nice to Oli guys!", said a giant fox which well when you have a giant cat and squid for friends is kinda normal. "Listen to Seepeakay guys! We can prank Oli later.", said a guy with a baseball cap turned backwards. "Oh what great friends you are!", said Oli. Then they all started laughing. "You guys, leave Oli alone.", said Lizzie. "Well Lizzie, care introducing us to your friends here?", I asked. "Sure, this is Oli, Yammy, Seepeakay, Joey, and Joel. Guys this is Aphmau, Stacy, Jen, Dan, Amy, Squid, Stampy, Laurence, and the guy who chased Sheepie out is Pat.", said Lizzie. "Well I'll remember to thank him later.", said Oli. Just then Pat came back in. "What happened to Sheepie?", asked Lizzie. "Oh I chased her and she fell into a pit of lava.", said Pat shrugging. "Well the little punk deserved it!", I exclaimed. "Dan's right, and Lat you may have stopped the next crazy craft war!", exclaimed Oli. Now that the sheep threat was over, what do we do now?

Just to let you guys know Oli, Yammy, Seepeakay, Joey, and Joel will be joining them for the rest of the book ok! Cat out!