Chapter 7, A Prophecy

Aphmau's pov (since I didn't hear back from you guys if you wanted more Laurence, I'm starting off with Aphmau)

"Aphmau, you still haven't fully explained to us about Laurence and we still don't get all of this!", exclaimed Dan. All eyes were now on me and Laurence. While it was true that I hadn't told them about Laurence or fully about the relic and it's powers, I felt that it was best that I didn't answer those questions. One part of me wanted to tell them, but another told me not to. I knew I could trust them, but well in this world sometimes knowing less is better than knowing more. "Aphmau! Laurence! I just got back from speaking with Dante. I wanted to speak with you guys about the people coming in to Phoenix Drop.", said the unmistakable voice of Travis as he came from the stairway of the treehouse up to the living area. "Aphmau, who is this?", asked Lizzie. "Lizzie and friends, this is Travis. Travis this is Lizzie, Stacy, Dan, Stampy, Squid, Amy, Pat, and Jen.", I responded. "Nice meeting you all.( omi so many butts)(-.- I had to don't judge).", said Travis. "What was that Travis?", I asked. "N-n-nothing...", replied Travis, "(just so many new cute girls with nice butts though...)" "Travis, in the name of Irene please stop. I can hear what you're saying and I don't even have meif'was ears anymore!", I exclaimed. "S-s-s-sorry...(what I cant help it if they have nice butts)", said Travis. Typical pervert Travis always looking at butts. "Bro, stop that's just low!", exclaimed Laurence. "Fine you caught me.", said Travis and he put his hands up. "Good.", said Laurence, "Now if you could keep up not looking at girls butts or excessively flirt with them, maybe they'd like you!" "Is he always like that?", asked Lizzie. "Most of the time yes, but sometimes when he's only with me which thank Irene he doesn't flirt with me, he will help out.", I replied. "I don't flirt with you Aphmau is because while you have a nice butt, my attention is on Katelyn.", said Travis. "You son of a demon, plese can you get back to the point of why you were here!", exclaimed Laurence. "Right right, I'm on it.", said Travis. Sigh, this is going to be a long day, well rest of the day at least.

Stacy's pov (finally no more perv Travis)

"So while I wanted to just speak with Aphmau and Laurence I think it's best I fill all of you in on whats going on, specifically the shaking.", said Travis. "Go on.", said Aphmau. "Well I've been looking through my tomb and I stumbled across an interesting page.", said Travis. What did a page in a book have to do with all this? "On the page something was written, a prophecy of some sort.", said Travis. "Do you remember what this Prophecy said?", asked Laurence. "Yes, and it went something like this:

Worlds will collide and become one,

Darkness rises out of its realm,

The warriors will reunite to stop the darkness,

But without help from the other world's all will be lost in vain.", said Travis. Everyone was silent, no one knew how to respond to this. "What do you think this means?", asked Aphmau. "Well I think we may have to consult Emmalyn and Kennmur about all of this if we want an accurate answer, but its getting late I think we should all get some rest.", said Travis. "Good idea.", said Laurence all of us nodding. "Well then, see you in the morning.", said Travis and he went down the ladder of the tree house. I went to the bed Paige had been laying next to and went to sleep wondering what tomorrow would bring.

sorry about perv Travis, but you know it's Travis and it just wouldn't be him if I didn't include that anyways I hoped you enjoyed cat out!