ch12

Their names are being called so they could be given their room number and key. Jin was put in room 88 and namjoon's roommate is....namjoon...is what jin imagined the teacher said however heard a name takuya..!!

"Shit.." Jin muttered quietly hoping no one heard him.

"Damn it we didn't get roomed jinie, I had so much planned for us as well" Namjoon pouted and somehow smirked at the same time.

Jin didn't hear half of what namjoon said because he was mentally cursing the universe for allowing this to happen. Out of all people why did it have to be takuya. He lifted his gaze towards takuya to see him smirking even more. His life is over; how's he suppose to be in the same room with this hot mess but jerk as well. One thing that needs to be known about takuya is that he knows he's hot and uses that as an advantage for lots of things. He gets away with anything just because of his hot face.

It was time to head towards the rooms to rest as tomorrow was gonna be a long day for all of them. They all headed to their rooms whilst namjoon and jin took their time saying goodbye to each other. They don't want to separate but had no choice but to.
When the love birds separated heading to different directions jin was preparing to open his door but hesitated after realising who's gonna be in there with him. He was shitting bricks at this point but decided he had to go in.
When opening the door the first thing he sees is takuya changing to go take a bath with a towel around his waist and nothing else. He's already blushing red as a mofo and stared for a minute or so.

"A picture will last longer babe" takuya said out of nowhere surprising jin who was daydreaming.

"I-i wasn't looking at anything" Jin said quickly which gave it away even more. Takuya just chuckled at Jin's remarks heading towards the bathroom.

"Damn it I'm already embarrassing myself" Jin scolded himself loudly when he knew takuya couldn't hear him. After that moment he decided to unpack his suitcase and take out pyjamas to wear to sleep. In the middle of packing he decided to text namjoon to see how he's doing.

"Babe who's your roommate?"

"Oh it's someone I know. He's name is hoseok"

" oh were you guys from the same previous school?"

" no I know him from my night job"

" oh cool introduce me to him after :)"

"I will. Have to go babe I'll talk to you later alright?"

"Alright joonie. Dream of me ;)"

"Ofc I will dw babe :*"

Jin then put his phone down when he heard the bathroom door open.

"Nice to see yu again my jin isn't it?"

" w--we-ll I don't wanna see you rn so leave me alone"

" oh so now that you have a bf you think you can forget about me?
You know you can't forget me, don't you remember our past?"

"I don't want to now can you please shut up" Jin tried to sound tough and he's glad it did so he quickly hurried to the bathroom to calm his breathing. He doesn't want to remember the past atm.

When he went into the room he found no one in there. He quickly started to wonder where takuya will be at this time of the night when tomorrow is gonna be so busy.
He just shrugged and decided to go to bed