ch10

It's Sunday morning and both males are sleeping soundly still hugging each other like their life depends on it.
The sun comes beaming down their faces. Namjoon was the first to wake up and saw jin laying angelically(made that up xD) with his face buried under namjoon's neck. He can't believe jin is his and the fact that only he can touch him and make him beg for his cock.
He smiled lightly then carefully got up to clean himself up from last night's activities. He made sure to wash thoroughly and went to make breakfast for him and jin to eat. Only thing is again is that him and cooking don't get along very well. So he ended up burning the pancake. He threw that one and made another and same results. He tried until he gave up after numerous times. Whilst he was struggling in the kitchen, jin was woken up by the sudden commotion and decided to head where the noise was coming from. If only his bottom wasn't hurting right now from last night. So.he technically limped his way to the kitchen.
All you see is namjoon running around the kitchen with a stressful face and regretting being born like he is just because he couldn't cook.
"Are you okay?" Jin said mockingly
"It's not my fault I can't cook" Namjoon said pouting.
"Aww baby" Jin started to walk to towards him to give him a nice hug and namjoon accepted it but he had to add the part where he grabs Jin's ass to satisfy him.
" Namjoooonnn it hurrttss" He said cutely
"I'm sorry princess. I'll make you breakfast to make you feel better okay?"
" idk about that xD" jin said pointing at the bin where namjoon threw all the burned food and laughing wholeheartedly.
" I'll make it for today and you do it another time okay" Jin said so angelically
" okay babes just today" Namjoon said slapping Jin's butt as he was heading towards the living room to turn on the TV.

Jin sigh as he acc made the pancake so deliciously. He brought the food to the living room so they can eat together.
Whilst eating they were planning what to do for the day but the fact that jin can hardly walk made them cancel going to the theme park and just stay home being cuddly with each other.