ch6

Date?

Jin spent the next couple of hours in namjoon's house talking about nonsense now as their conversation reached some unknown weird level now talking about belly buttons.

After some of that namjoon excused himself and went to get changed to go outside but worried jin was wondering where the heck he would go at this time of the day. "Work" Namjoon simply replied whilst hurriedly putting on his shoes so he doesn't get late.
Curiosity got a hold of jin so he decided to secretly follow namjoon to his workplace.

See, what namjoon didn't tell jin is that he's an underground rapper because he didn't want jin to judge him like how his own father did so he kept that to himself for now. Right now he was heading to perform to an AOMG concert as he and jay park did a collab together.
Jin on the other hand was getting more and more interested to where namjoon was going as it was a massive venue with hundreds maybe thousands are standing in line waiting for someone to perform. 
"Maybe he's working as a staff" Jin thought quietly to himself.

Namjoon had to hurry there as they only had couple of hours to practice.

~
"MAN I'm hungry af" gray said as they finished one of the songs. All the others hummed in agreement. At the end namjoon decided to go get some snacks for them at the corner shop and loco followed him but was disguised so he wouldn't get recognised and get taken away by crazy people.
Unfortunately for namjoon, jin was also in that shop as he knew one of the workers there so he decided to stay there for a while. Jin, surprised by the sudden appearance of namjoon screeched a bit but couldn't believe his eyes, the way he saw how namjoon was dressed and brought a mystery man with him as a plus was definatly questionable.

~~
Time after the concert

"Shidyuebekeieywv"
"Fucoustebemeody"
"Bitcjdiekeistsu"
Chattering was heard everywhere in the scene when AOMG and namjoon decided to have a drink to celebrate for the successful concert. And they got wasted and I mean to the point where they can't form coherent words.
After the drinks the AOMG crew offered namjoon a ride to go home and he obliged. They dropped him off in front of his apartment and bid their goodbyes.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Jin was starting to get irritated at whoever was knocking at his door at this ungodly hour. So he decided to go see who it was. Peeping through the little hole he sees drunk namjoon standing the opposite side of the door and immediately opened it to let him in.
To his surprise, namjoon latched himself at him and kissed his lips hungrily. Jin didn't know what to do because he doesn't wanna take advantage of namjoon in a drunken state so he pushes him off. He really didn't want to but knew it was the right decision. He let namjoon sleep on his bed whilst he went to the sofa.

Few hours later he got up to make soup for namjoon  because well he'll need it when he wakes up.
After finishing the soup he went to check up on namjoon and was flustered when he heard him mumble his name in his sleep. He quickly closed the door and went to cool down for a bit. Few minutes later he went to actually wake him up as it's nearly 10am.

"Namjoon get up its late"
"NAMJOON!!" Jin shouted at his ear. He finally responded by groaning at the pain from the alcohol and jin shouting so early in the morning.

He then checked his surroundings and found himself not being in his house. "Shit what did I do?" He asked himself trying to remember if he did anything embarrassing yesterday to jin. One image came to mind when he was kissing jin. He quickly hid his face from embarrassment as he remembers.

"Oh joonie I made you soup. Hope you'll like it. :)"

"Thanks I'm coming" Namjoon said barely audible.

"I'm sorry..for yesterday " said started as he was sitting down. 
"It--it's fine you were drunk so..😶"

" Jin this is really serious from me. My life depends on your answer...okay? So please."
Jin gulped suddenly scared of what's about to happen.
" do you wanna go out with me..? As in go on a date-- look I know it's sudden and everything but I really wanna get to know you more"
Jin was blushing like a beetroot and was so happy in his own world he didn't realise he didn't reply to namjoon. Namjoon took that as a no and was about to apologise "yes I would love to!" Jin said excitly.
"OMG thank you I already know the perfect date for a princess like yu ;)"
Jin blushed at that comment and just stayed quiet.

*ring ring ring*
Namjoon's phone was ringing in Jin's room. He quickly went to answer it. " so...Is the date happening??"
"Yes it worked like magic!"
"Good now make sure to get to your booking in time! It's a busy place here you know" namjoon's friend Jackson said boasting about his restaurant.
"Shut up and yeah dw I'll be there"