ch7

After hanging up with Jackson on the phone. He quickly returned to where jin is.
"Is everything alright joonie?" Jin asked worried that something happened. " no babes everything is perfect ;)" Namjoon replied with a wink. This lead to jin blushing at the nickname instantly. Namjoon noticed but decided to let that slide as he's too busy thinking about the date.
--
*some time later*
Namjoon went back to his apartment and thanking Jin for his hospitality without forgetting a goodbye kiss. This is perfect; Everything both of them wanted for a while now.
Jin was getting ready to go meet with his friend Ken to hang out whilst namjoon was in his house writing new lyrics for his next mix tape.
--
*park*
"So tell me exactly about you and this namjoon guy" Ken asked wanting to know every minor details.
"Well-- we just happened to be in the same school and live in the same apartment..so things happened.." Jin said blushing remembering that time they were watching a movie together.
" OMG YOU GUYS DID IT ALREADY?!!?" Ken exclaimed loudly.
"WHAT--WAIT NO! WE DIDN'T..YET" Jin stuttered.
"You guys are lame. Me and N did it before we even went out" Ken said disappointingly
"Yeah but I'm not a slut like you" Jin said quickly
" ouch xD" Ken pretended to be hurt by touching his chest where his heart is.
"Did you try to seduce him though?"
" Yeah kinda. We were watching a movie but he just excused himself and did it in the toilet so that didn't work...😶"
" I'll give you a tip to do when you guys go on that date he's preparing 😉😈"
"Not that I'm gonna use it but I wanna hear what you're gonna say" jin pretended to not be interested.
" Yeah sure - It's easy to tell when you're lying jin so don't try it"
"Just say it damn it" Jin tried to chang3 the subject.
"Well...*whispers*..."
"OMG how am I suppose to do that?!" Jin said blushing
"Well you can think about that part yourself 😏"

----
*Few hours later*

Namjoon was taking a break from composing so he decided to go visit Jin's apartment. To his surprise he wasn't there so he decided to text him.

*Bzz* jin looked at his phone seeing a message from his new bf.

Joonie: babe I miss you why are you not back yet? It's late

Princessjin: don't make me blush in public and I'm with my friend eating dinner rn. I'll come asap okay?

Joonie: alright hurry I wanna see you

Princessjin: I'm nearly done 😘

Joonie: don't tease me like that *pouts*

Princessjin: 😙😙😙😋

Joonie: I warned you princess 😏

Princessjin: you can't do anything to me 😋😚 you love me

Joonie: yeah I do unfortunately :*

Princessjin: I'll see you later.

After that jin resumed back to eating and talking to Ken for another few mns. When they finished they bid their goodbyes and jin hurriedly went to his apartment.
When he got home he found namjoon sleeping soundly on the sofa. He approached him to lift him up and put him in his bed- however that didn't go as planned. Namjoon opened his eyes as soon as jin got close to him leaving jin in an awkward position.
" baby, what were you trying to do to me whilst I was asleep 😏"
" nn-nothing I swear"
"Sure, come here I'm cold"
Soon after he pulled jin towards him which lead to jin falling on top of him.
"Namjoon s-stop that" but namjoon just ignored him and sighing contently trying to go back to sleep.
"Pabo joonie" Jin said to himself when he heard namjoon snore.

Short update
There's more coming up soon :)