ch4

Steamy...much?

Namjoon sudden burst of opening the door startled both the latters as namjoon caught jin with his hands down his pants with a clear boner. This also means jin heard namjoon in the bathroom.

No words was needed at the moment as both of them stare at each other lust fully and namjoon has a smirk on his face. "I see you enjoyed the show 😏😌" Namjoon said cockily leaving jin stuttering to get words right. "W--what--idk what you're talking a-about...😶"
"Do you need help with that" Namjoon said pointing south towards jin.
Without receiving a reply he replaced his hands with Jin's. Jin instantly shook from the pleasure and his knees became weak as namjoon gripped the length harder and started pumping it through the material.
Jin couldn't take it anymore so he took off his pants and his boxers within a second.

"Eager now are we? Let's take it slow... for now"
Afterwards he grabbed the length again but this time skin time skin so jin was feeling like heaven had descended. Namjoon kept going faster and faster until he was about to come then he stopped.

"Wth namjoon?! Can't you finish what you started damn it!"

"Come on now I need to have my fun too"

Jin is now frustrated because he didn't get to finish his 'adventure' so he decided to have payback.

He carefully reached towards namjoon's pants and started palming through the material. Namjoon's eyes rolled as he realised a beautifully SEXY groan from the contact. Jin smirked seeing this reaction which encouraged him to do it more and more.

Now all that could be heard in the room is namjoon's pleasured voice. Now Jin is on all fours with his butt in the air sucking namjoon dry which is the hottest image for the younger. Seeing the older's lips fully sealed to his dick with big innocent eyes and long eyelashes flicking up and down quickly.
He could come with this image alone but what set it off was jin moaning into the dick which sent vibrations through and namjoon flooded Jin's mouth with Cum. 
Namjoon gladly returned the favour back to jin by giving him a handful hand job.
After that session they didn't ecen have time to clean up as they went straight to dreamland
____________

Next morning

Namjoon was the first to wake up and found jin snuggled up tightly to his chest. He smiled sweetly at jin and secretly kissed his forehead. This made jin move a bit but went right back to sleep. Namjoon loved seeing jin sleeping figure. It looks so angelic he wishes he could see it forever.

Right then Jin's phone rang starling namjoon. He looked at the screen and it says ' bae calling'
"Shit...he has someone?" He mumbled to himself. "Hm? Who has who?" Jin suddenly asked as he heard namjoon talking to himself.

Namjoon couldn't look at him anymore because how could he be with him when he already has someone. "Get out of my house"  "what what are you talking about?"
"Just go I don't wanna see your face right now" Namjoon said calmly or so he thought. But jin was still standing there like a lost pet wondering what's going on. "Go! Are you death I told you to fucking get out of my house!!"

Just then jin ran out, he made sure to not look back. He thought he could finally stay with his one and only crush especially from what happened yesterday so now he's crying. As soon as he opened his door he slid down from it and sobbed for what felt like eternity.

He decided not to be a little bitch and cry over someone so he was gonna call his mum because his mum is his best friend. When he checked his phone he saw a missed call from her this morning. How did he not hear the phone ring?
He decides to then call his mum to see if everything is alright.
After 3 hours of talking on the phone with his mum aka bae he feels so much better. His mum told him namjoon must have acted the way he did for a reason.so she told him to go talk to him even though he didn't want to.

Longer than I planned but hey Hoe