ch9

I suggest you listen to house of cards if you want to enhance your experience

As soon as the door opens namjoon pushes jin against the wall devouring his ever so juicy lips before moving to the neck kissing it softly then harshly and vice versa. This turned jin into a moaning mess when it's just the beginning.
Namjoon turned into a monster with his eyes hooded with lust staring at jin like he's the most delicious piece of meat he's ever met.
Whilst kissing namjoon brought his hand down to rub Jin's clothed member making Jin's knees weak.
"N-namjoon please don't stop" Jin mewled
" don't you call me namjoon rn princess. I prefer daddy" Namjoon said huskily near his earlobe biting into it.
"D-daddy"
"Just like that princess -fuck you make me so hard"
"Please fuck me daddy"
"Anything for you princess. Strip for me will you. Show me that beautiful body of yours."

With that they headed towards the bedroom where jin was giving quite a show to namjoon. Jin didn't want to be the only one naked so he headed towards namjoon who was sitting on the bed watching him. He went on his knees to take off namjoon's pants. He made sure to tease him by slowly unzipping the jeans. After leaving namjoon with just his boxers, jin ran his tongue along the outline of namjoon's dick through it. Namjoon couldn't take it anymore and quickly took off his boxers leaving both males butt naked.
Jin was surprised how big his bf is but namjoon pushed his head towards him to swallow the dick at once and pumping what he couldn't take in. He made sure not to gag on the cock and hallowed his cheeks. Namjoon automatically rolled his eyes back grunting loudly at Jin's gesture. He could come with this site alone. But he decided to pull jin back so he couldn't come just yet. They have the whole night to make this last long.

Namjoon got up to head towards his wardrobe where he pulled off a box locked with a key. Jin was wondering why he just got off like that but then realised when namjoon opened the box revealing toys. How did namjoon not tell him that he had toys.
Namjoon came back with a shiny black object. He smirked as he ran his hand along the long object. He also brought- hold up- a choker?!
Jin didn't know namjoon was this kinky when it came to sex but it's a good thing he doesn't mind because it makes it more exciting.

Namjoon came back with those two objects and told jin to put the choker around his brused neck. Namjoon was so turned on at this point he didn't ecen bring the lube. He instead spit on the dildo and inserted it at the least expected from jin which caused him to scream in pain but soon turned to pleasure as namjoon turned on the vibration hitting Jin's prostate. Namjoon started to touch himself seeing his bf so wrecked. He enjoyed this sight in front of him.

Soon enough he replaced the dildo with his cock when he saw jin was near.
As soon as he inserted he pounded into jin like there's no tomorrow making jin scream his name each time. Namjoon lost control and started to choke Jin's already brused neck but not too hard but it still managed to make Jin's voice almost inaudible. He soon let go to focus more on his thrust. A few moments later namjoon was getting really close so he started to pump Jin's swollen dick so he could come first. Jin screamed in pleasure which was soon followed by namjoon.

Namjoon collapsed on jin to even their breathing rate because at this point their chest was heaving up and down.
" I really do love you jin" Namjoon started after they started to breathe normally.
"No I love you more namjoonie" Jin said pouting causing namjoon to kiss his lips. They cuddled with their dirty bodies to dreamland. Cleaning up is the least of their worries right now after such an amazing time. They'll clean tomorrow when they wake up.
-
-
-
So..yeahhhhhhhh that happened