Chapter 6....

Zak held on to Christa as she cried into his chest. He didn't know what to make of it. Lose the baby? How could that be possible? They just found out that they were pregnant! They didn't even see the doctor yet!

As Christa sat up rubbing her eyes, Zak stared at her dumbfounded. He didn't know what to say. Christa looked at Zak and realized that he was just as dumbfounded as she was.

"What do you make of all this, babe?" asked Christa, sadly.

Zak shook his head as he said "I don't know. Maybe your mom knows something we don't."

Christa sighed as she brought her knees under her chin. "Maybe" she said.

Zak looked away than back at her. Placing his fingers under Christa's chin to make her face him, Zak said softly "I say we not worry about it. We're having a baby. That's all that matters".

Christa smiled as Zak leaned in and kissed her. Kissing him back, Christa felt happy again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flash Forward To Friday~

It was the day of the doctor's appointment to confirm the pregnancy. Zak had made sure he had cleared his schedule with the guys so he could go to the appointment. He still hadn't told Christa Nick's reaction to the news. All he had told her was that the guys were happy for them.

Zak had woken up with Christa curled against him. Gracie had woken him up. He knew he needed to walk Gracie. Slowly getting up so he wouldn't wake Christa, he gotten up, dressed, showered and was out the door to walk Gracie.

Christa woke up realizing that Zak was gone. She got out of bed and jumped in the shower. She was nervous, no doubt about it. She didn't know what to expect. Standing in front of the mirror, drying off, Christa stared at midsection. She placed her hand on her stomach, smiling.

"I'm having a baby. I'm having Zak's baby. I'm having OUR baby" Christa said out loud. Smiling, Christa felt right saying that.

Christa finished getting dressed and was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when Zak came back from walking Gracie.

"Hi, we're home!" called Zak.

"In here, baby! I'm making breakfast!" Christa called back.

Zak walked into the kitchen and smiled. Christa looked more beautiful than ever, thought Zak. She even had a glow to her that wasn't there before.

Looking up at Zak quizzically, Christa asked "What?"

Zak shook his head and smiling said "Nothing."

Turning to face Zak as she turned off the stove, Christa crossed her arms and said "Zachary Alexander Bagans! If you going to keep that up of just staring and telling me nothing, then I just might not finish making you breakfast!"

Throwing his hands up, laughing, Zak said "Sorry, babe! But I can't help but stare at you these days!"

Laughing as she walked over to Zak, she threw her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Kissing him hard, she let go and said "Fine then! Stare all you want! But I make breakfast for Gracie than!"

Zak laughed as he lifted Christa off the floor. Christa wrapped her legs around Zak's waist laughing as he placed her on the counter.

Zak started kissing Christa on the neck as Christa wrapped her arms around him. His kisses started to get intense as he brought his lips against hers.

Christa could feel Zak getting hot. And was willing to take him, when Zak's phone went off with an incoming call.

Letting it go, Zak leaned his forehead against Christa's forehead. Christa wrapped her arms around his neck as Zak wrapped his arms around her.

Holding her close, Zak suddenly didn't want to let her go. The urge to hang onto her was strong.

Sighing, Zak asked "Are you still hungry?"

"No, I just want you to hold me", said Christa.

Zak smiled as he slid down on the floor, sighing slightly. Christa sat next to Zak and leaned against him. Draping his arm over her shoulder, Christa took his hand in hers.

"What would I do without you, sweetie" asked Zak.

Smiling, Christa said "Don't know. You might be miserable."

Smiling back, Zak said "Might be. Thank you for being you."

Looking up at Zak, she placed her free hand on his face pulling him in for a kiss. Christa said into his lips, "No problem!"

Laughing, Zak kissed her hard.

As they were kissing, Zak's phone went off again as Gracie walked in and barked at the both of them. Christa jumped slightly at the sight of Gracie. Zak jumped as well as he said "Gracie!" At that, Gracie ran out of the kitchen.

Christa looked up back at Zak and asked "Are you okay?" Zak kissed the top of Christa's head as he said "Yeah, I am." Christa shook her head and said "No, you're not. Something's wrong. You've been awfully quiet since you told the guys about the baby." Zak sighed as he pulled Christa closer to him. As if she wasn't close enough as it is.

Christa, eyes filled with concern, asked "What is it? You can tell me".

Zak looked at Christa and said "Nick wasn't happy about hearing the news."

"Why?" asked Christa.

"I don't know. I really don't know. Even the other guys talked to Nick but they couldn't get anything out of him." said Zak.

Christa sighed as she said "Maybe it's adjustment for him. Or something."

Zak shrugged as he said "I don't know."

Christa pulled away from Zak and turned to face him. Christa slipped her hands into Zak's who squeezed her hands.

Christa looked at Zak intently and said "Zak, no matter what happens, you guys can work it out. You guys have been friends for too long to let something break your friendship up."

Smiling at Christa, Zak placed his left hand on her face. Zak whispered "I love you more than anything, honey".

Christa smiled as she pulled herself closer to Zak. Placing her hand on his chest, Christa kissed him. She could feel Zak put his hand on her lower back, as she started to kiss him.

Pulling away, Christa said "It will work out, baby."

Zak said "I know."

Zak's phone started to ring again. Christa looked at him and said "You might as well answer that. We gotta get ready anyway. The doctor's office called. They want us to come in early to fill out some forms."

Zak nodded as Christa stood up and he answered his phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be adding more updates soon!