Chapter one

1. Invitation

Percy POV

I just had the best idea! Let's invite everybody to my cabin to play truth or dare. Okay here's the list:

Jason
Reyna
Nico
Leo
Piper
Annabeth
Thaila
Travis
Conner
Calypso
Frank
Hazel
Katie
Rachel
Grover
After I sent out the invites everyone showed up.
" okay I have brought you guys here today to play truth or dare so let's get this thing started"

"Okay nico truth or dare ," Conner asks

Nico POV

I'm not one to chicken out so I said dare but OHHH boy that was a big mistake.

" Take the girl you like and go tell her how you feel."

I blushed and stood pointed to Reyna and went toward the bathroom.

Reyna POV

When nico pointed to I was excited. I mean I really like him when I got to the bathroom

Conner said," okay guys you've got 60 seconds and let's keep this pg ok." He said winking at me.

We nodded and shut the door.

" Reyna I like you."
"I like you too."
" Reyna with you go out with me"

Then I slapped him and than kissed him.
"Yes! A thousand times yes!!"
And then I heard awes and realized our time was up.

After a lot of awes and blushing we restarted the game. Except this time I sat hand and hand with Nico.

"Ok let's get this started again. Jackson true or dare,"Nico said smiling evilly since he already knew what he was going to say.

Percy POV

I said," dare you idiot do you even know me ."

Right then I knew I made a big mistake because Nico was smiling his evil grin and that means that I'm in trouble.

" I dare you to IM Athena and Poseidon while you and Annabeth kiss."

Me and Annie's faces paled. The boys say I hope I see you again and the girls hugged Annie.

Leo made a remark about how he loved pranking with me. Everybody knows that our godly parents don't know we are dating or have kissed so people have kept it quiet.

I glared at Nico made a rainbow and said," oh Iris, the goddess of rainbows , take this sacrifice," put the drachmas in," show me Poseidon and Athena.

When they came up they where arguing of course. When they saw us Athena said," hello, demigods and daughter and you." She really likes glaring at me, man."hello son why did you IM us."

" well where do I start......"

THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE JUST THE FOUR TALKING AND MABYE SOME OF THE OTHERS. ALSO SORRY BOUT CHANGING THE DATING THING I HAD TO DO IT FOR MY PLOT TO WORK! PEACE OUT MY READERS!!