"It's A Boy!"

New York City, New York

Ti'Ron

Rubbing circles around Kay's stomach, I kiss her forehead and her cheeks while she slept. It may be five in the morning, but I just got off work and I miss my two babies.

Boy I can't wait for my son to arrive! This baby shower today is probably gonna have me on the edge of my seat, accepting gifts from family and having the most fun in my life. Even though Kay and I are not in the state of gettin' married, I don't have any doubts that she'll maybe change her mind about that ole boy.

Truthfully, I don't care what she does 'cause at the end of the day this is the woman who's having my child, so she'll be tied to me for life regardless what happens between the two of them.  As long as I am allowed to see my child and have him whenever I call for him, then everything will be just fine.

I wouldn't mind by Kay being my wife, she's an perfect fit for the wifey role and I know she'll be a great mother.  As long as she protects him like a parent should, then there will be no problems between me and her. 

I love her with all my heart, truly I do.  I wouldn't be doing any of this if I didn't.  You can't just up and make a baby with a woman you don't love unless you had a major slip up on wearing protection.  I'm a believer of things happening in the heat of the moment, me and Kay were using protection all the time, but the last time we were just going in for the kill and she didn't ask, so I didn't say anything.

Maybe that's a major fuck up on my part, and I'll admit that, but every person had their "weak" moments throughout time.  She's just so irresistible and I wasn't about to waste another minute diving in to what I rightfully own.

Grabbing my body and face towel, along with my shampoo, I walk into the bathroom and set my things onto the sink's counter and step into the shower under the hot, steamin' water.  I don't see how Kay can take hot ass showers like this, I'm too light skinned for this shit and it hurts like a muthafucka.

Taking my regular fifteen minute shower and washing my hair, I go to grab my towel to only see it's missing.  Pulling the curtain back, I see a smirking Kay standing in front of the shower waving my towel around in her hand flirtatiously.

Smirking fully, I nod my head and say; "What you doin' wit' that, baby?"

Prancing, she turns around and slowly walks away. "Come find out."

Biting down on my lip, I watch her ass jiggle in the sexy ass nightgown I bought for her the other day.  Even though she's pregnant and getting bigger by the minute, I'd rather her feel more sexier than ever than fat like she complains.

And now that's gained more weight, she's more fluffier to cuddle with and hold.  I tell her always how beautiful her being pregnant has made her.  That natural glow to her face and body is attracting me more by the day that... maybe stealing her from ole dude may not be such a bad idea after all.  Because if he doesn't accept the fact that there's another nigga who's always going to be in her life no matter what, then I suggest she leave him in the dust and allow me to take over.

Besides, her and my baby boy have already become my main priority and solid joy.

"Ahh yesss, Ti'Ron! F-fuuck." Kay moans softly as I enter again slowly from the front.

I had her legs spread and holding them on my shoulders.  It was third time I'd teased her, and I knew she was getting impatient and tired from it. And I don't want my baby to be impatient with me all night, 'cause she knows I'm always bound to rock her world like she rocks mine.