Suspecting Fishy

New York City, New York

*****

Kastynn rubbed her protruding belly up and down, and all around while walking throughout the house.

It's been a total of three days since she found out she was expecting, and since she also told Ti'Ron. She was blown away by the surprise that he was happy and couldn't wait for their baby's arrival.

Kastynn was ecstatic that he was happy, only thing that somehow managed to bring her smile upside down is the thought of not having Kris's first baby. Even though people say you'll find another love after your first, even at such a young age, Kastynn felt as though Kris may have been the one for her. And the ONLY one.

For the past two years, she was sure in her mind that he would never wake up, but her heart told her otherwise.

She believed that he'd wake up, and she prayed that he would, and by all means and miracles... God answered her prayers.

She's nineteen and expecting, but she knows that she'll be twenty before the time her baby arrives. Never had she ever expected for things to turn out the way they have now, but God works in mysterious ways in placing certain people in your life.

She's always remembered when things were tough that he'll never place more on her than she can bare.

Knocking sounded at the door and she quickly set her juice down and rushed to it.

"Hey boo! I've missed you!" Riah cheered.

Riah and Kapri had become good friends over the past two years. They decided to put their differences aside and be there for Kastynn, even if they don't agree on everything the other person says and is portraying. Their differences will no longer affect the person's relationship they have with Kastynn.

Riah and Kapri had decided to visit Kastynn before she would leave for Atlanta.

"Hey love!" Kari squealed in excitement, pulling Kastynn into a hug as they stepped into her house.

"Hey boobies." She greeted them, releasing from the hug. "Where's my Adri' love?" She asked, referring to Riah's two year old daughter Adrianna.

"Awe she's with big daddy Adrian and Alden for the rest of the week." Riah said, snickering at the nickname she had given Adrian.

Her and Carlos decided to split ways permanently and leave each other to be happy with someone else. As for Riah, she was already on her mission at making her happiness worth while. Her and Adrian decided that sneaking around and co-parenting wasn't something they had an eye-to-eye, so they decided in tying the knot once they made things official again.

As for Kapri, her and Damon had split up as well. Their relationship went from good, to bad, to good, then worse. Nothing seemed to work out in his favor, while she on the other hand was trying her hardest at becoming a better person.

She was diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar depression, and a multi-personality disorder and was prescribed a numerous amount of medicine to take to bring everything under control.

Those feelings she was getting from maybe the house burning down, to being angry, isolated, paranoia, depression, fear... and etcetera. She hated it, and something needed to be done.