Resisting the Truth

A/N: I realized heavily after I reread book two that I have gone against my code, which was to ALWAYS write in third person whenever I wanted to showcase the other important character's lives. I really truly wish that I wouldn't have done that, meaning giving every important person a POV. Which is why I'll NEVER do that again. Okay, so now that that's cleared up, let's move on with the book...

*****

Two days later...

Kris stretched and groaned as his weary bones cracked and grinded against each other while he stretched them out. It was a much needed stretch, since it's been two long years since he's done any typical exercise, and by the way he stretched, he could he needed it.

He's already made it his mission to hit the gym as soon as he was situated. Thanks to his aunt and mother, his apartment was still in tact and so was his car. Two long years without driving, eating, and exercising had his energy level on full blast. After all, he's been asleep for two long years.

Bending over to stretch his backside, his face scrunches up into an exasperating frown as the bones began crackling. Once he rose up, he let out a sigh and yawned, relieved from the agonizing pain.

He's been moving around more within the past two days and now he's extremely happy. Happy to be leaving the wretched hospital once and for all.

"You done boy?" His mom asked from the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am." He sighed, letting out a huge yawn once more.

The bathroom door creaked open and out walks Miss Tesia, dressed and ready to leave the hospital. She could not wait to get her son home and surprise him.

She could tell by the past two days after almost hearing Kastynn's voice again, that he'd been doing the mini exercises to try and keep his mind off of her. Not will she ever blame Kastynn for hanging up the way she did, only because it's been a long time since she's seen or heard him so her only reaction was to run. And indeed she was good at doing that.

"Ready?" Miss Tesia asked Kris.

He nodded his head, placing his new Jordans onto his feet. If there's anything he missed the most, than it was that of walking around in the most comfortable pair of shoes he's ever gotten in his life.

Riah's mom, Tisha, had come up to the hospital for a visit after hearing the news the day before. She had loaded Tesia's car with bags of gifts to welcome her "son" back home. She shouted and praised God for bringing him back after so long. She told him how much she missed him and how he's missed out on so much that's been going on. She also told him that she had another surprise, but he'll have to wait another day to see so.

"Like them shoes Tisha got you, I see." Miss Tesia told her son as she walked down the hallway as the nurse wheeled him along.

Kris smiled in amusement and nodded his head. "I really do."

They had already signed he discharge papers to leave, so now she only thing left to do was smell the fresh air of Atlanta, Georgia.

As they strolled through the front entrance doors of the hospital, the nurse let Kris get up from the wheelchair so he could walk.