The Family Man

New York City, New York

Four days later...

Kastynn

For the past week Ti'Ron has been kissing my rear end faithfully to try and get back into my good graces.  I love the treatment and am grateful for it, he's been a major help since my stomach growing largely has stopped me from seeing my vagina and my feet.  I can't bend over backwards, nor forward anymore.

Even though I did indeed say the only reason we'll contact one another is due to the baby, but being pregnant is hard.  And I don't wanna make it seem as if Kapri isn't here here to help out, she just works a lot during the day and Ti'Ron only works at night.

He's even cut out time hanging with his friends and brothers, and also working out at the gym all day long.  I'm either at his house, or he's here at mine.  Either way, he's not let up in letting me out of his sight.

We're both not sure of Stephenie's intentions, and quite frankly I'm not so worried about what plan she'll concoct, nor do I care.  Her mouth barks, but she could never dare to bite.

Our friendship is done for, and I could have never been happier than ever to be rid of the pest in my life.  The only affair at hand would be that I am still holding on to the information regarding Terrence and Stephenie messing around behind Ti'Ron's back.  Lord knows I love him, and want the best for him regardless of what's happened, but I don't know how to approach him on the drastic state.

Terrence and Ti'Ron have a tighter bond than tight clothes on a big girl.  Ti'Ron is the big brother after all, so of course Jayden and Terrence look up to him for guidance and support.  But what Terrence sees as harmless in this condition, Ti'Ron will see none other than the light of lies and deceit on behalf of them both.

He'll stop at nothing to make sure they feel the pain he feels...but that also depends on how he and Stephenie's little "relationship" is.  But, it wouldn't hurt to find out.

As of right now, I'm just resting my head on the couch while waiting on his return from the grocery store.  Since he found out that many women who disobey their doctors by eating out, often get terribly sick and have many complications with not only them, but their babies as well.  He told me "I'd rather it be me sick as a dog than you. So eating out is a no-no. And let me find out you done did it behind my back. You gon' have hell to pay Kastynn Tacara Brown."

With that brilliant New York accent, my vagina had never been more moist and gushy than any river flowing right now. 

This is another problem with being pregnant, the hormones rage incredibly and I can't do anything to stop it other than use Ti'Ron as my scapegoat since he has been the reason for my horniness lately. 

Watching the news, my stomach began to growl angrily as my baby begged for food. 

"Shit, he needs to hurry up." I groan furiously, throwing the cover off of my body. 

Anger-- oh that vile beast of mine.  These pregnancy mood swings are no joke.

Picking up my phone, I dial his number and put it up to my ear as he answers on the first ring.

"Damn, let it ring next time." I groan into the phone playfully.

Ti'Ron smacks his lips. "Hush girl. I'm pullin' in the driveway now."