Chapter 32

Vienna

Saturday had arrived faster than I thought. Granted, I spent Thursday and Friday in bed, but I still wasn't ready. I have to watch Stefano get stabbed tonight and hope his and Angelo's friend can kill Dario before anything else happens.

As the day went on, I started to have a bad feeling about this whole plan. I know Angelo and Stefano are going to have Hank, Vito, and three other men there, but it isn't enough. From what I've learned in the past few weeks is that Dario is always one step ahead of us. He some how always knows.

The traitor.

I looked over at Angelo to see him glaring at his phone, cursing out Candy Crush. I rolled my eyes before throwing a pen at him.

"What?" He asked, looking up.

"Does Stefano know about the traitor?" I asked.

Angelo nodded, "I told him about her."

"Her?"

He bit his lip, "She was a....friend with benefits for him. Not Lexi, she's my girl now. Her name is Cecilia, she's a girl from Italy."

"How did he find a girl from Italy?"

"He traveled one year."

I nodded, "Did he have feelings for her?"

"Despite the fact she was stunning, Stefano never fell in love with her. She had tried, but he eventually kicked her out of his life. She then found herself with Dario in bed."

My eyes widened, "Dario cheated on Sylvia?"

"Yeah, Cecilia isn't the only mistress." Angelo sighed.

"I don't understand why he married Sylvia when he was only going to screw other women. There's no point."

I shrugged, "Men and women tend to do that. Sometimes they just drift apart because of work or there isn't enough sex and the one partner decides to find it somewhere else. I mean, the smart thing to do would be to talk to their partner. But people don't think that far. They don't think about how it'll hurt the one they're supposed to love."

He frowned, "You seem to have experience."

"An ex of mine cheated on me with some waitress. My revenge was nice though." I smirked.

"What did you do?"

"Got a pin and poked holes in all of his condoms. She ended up pregnant and now he's stuck paying child support. I mean, she wanted to get pregnant anyway, but he didn't."

"Damn, Satan."

I chuckled, "Thank you."

He laughed before smiling, "I shouldn't tell you this, but...Stefano uh...he likes you more than a friend."

I blinked, "What?"

"He's terrified of letting people in, but he does try. He does love you. He just doesn't let himself believe that other people are capable of loving him in return."

"How come?"

"He shut everyone out for years. He never dated and his self hate grew." He explained sadly.

"All thanks to me. You know, my mom is worried sick about him. She only shunned him so it'll force him to leave. To get away from Dario." He blurted out.

I bit my lip, "After this is all over, I think Stefano needs therapy and...his family."

"That would help him, hopefully. But he's scared of me. He talks to me, but flinches whenever I raise my hand."

"He just needs to trust you again, it'll happen." I smiled.

Angelo nodded, "I hope. I don't want to lose my brother again."