Chapter 2

I frowned as I scanned through the files, none of them says anything about Angelo's younger brother. I can't even get a first name.

My father warned me that Angelo had tried erasing any and all evidence of his brother. He no longer wanted to be related to him, he even claims he's an only child. Not even his mother says anything about her other son. She has told people that she never had another son.

Talk about being shunned.

I ran my hand through my hair, maybe I should go and talk to this Angelo guy. I need to avenge my brother and end the existence of this rogue mafia boss.

"Vienna, what are you doing?"

I snapped my head up to see my secretary and friend, giving me a concerned look.

I sighed, "Trying to find information on this rogue mafia boss who killed my brother."

"You know what your father said." She replied.

"I know, but if I can just find him-

"Vienna, stop it. Searching for this guy could be dangerous. You don't know who he is or how he acts. What if he kills you? Do you want to put your parents through that?"

"No..."

It was quiet for a few seconds before a question formed in my head.

"Do you think my father knows his name? I mean, you helped my father with this mafia for years." I asked.

She sighed, "No, he doesn't. No one knows Angelo's brother's name. We just call him Rogue now. All I know is that he's an extremely dangerous man."

"How so?"

She seemed to think over her answer, she finally released a breath.

"Put it this way, Rogue gets what he wants. Every.Single.Time."

I gulped, she just nodded and grabbed a file.

"Anyway, you have a meeting in an hour. A new company is forming and the owner wants to get to know you and the company." She said.

I frowned, "That's odd."

"Not when you want to know your competitors."

After she left I opened up the file and skimmed through it. I pursed my lips as I read over his name.

Damon Blood.