Chapter 14

I blinked before anger bubbled in my chest.

"My father fucking lied to me! And so did you, Damon Blood my ass! And you!" I snarled, glaring at Hank.

"Your name better be Hank."

Hank's eyes widened, "It is! I swear!"

"Good." I huffed.

I slowly brought my attention to a midely amused Stefano. He narrowed his eyes and looked away.

I sighed, my eyes widened when realization dawned on me.

"Oh my god..." I breathed.

Both of the men looked at me, "Wh-what?" Stefano growled.

"I called you gay."

That's all it took for Hank to burst out laughing, I glared at him as he smacked his head on the window. I rolled my eyes, this guy is something else.

I looked back at Stefano to see him staring out the window, his eyes slowly closing.

I grabbed my jacket again and applied more pressure, slapping his hands away when he tried shoving me away. I could feel his glare on me, but I didn't care.

"A-after I g-get home, I-I want you g-gone." He grumbled.

I frowned, "Why?"

"Y-you didn't t-trust me."

I clenched my jaw, I could feel the emotional pain settle in, but it quickly turned to anger.

"It's a good thing I didn't. You were lying to me this whole entire time. So, don't you dare try blaming this all on me!" I snapped.

"I was going to warn you, but my father told me you weren't Stefano. I can't even trust my own father now." I whispered.

He narrowed his eyes before closing them and leaning his head against the window. I frowned at the fresh blood that was dripping down the window.

"I'm sorry." I choked out, blinking away the tears.

He snapped his eyes open and looked at me, bewildered. He then slowly tilted his head, I could see the wonder in his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

He blinked, "Y-you're the f-first person t-to a-apologize to m-me."

I frowned, "Well, I am sorry."

"I was going to try to warn you or protect you in some sort of way. It's just...I had a feeling you were Stefano..."

He took a shaky breath, "I-I forgive you."

My eyes widened, "You do?"

The ghost of a smile appeared on his face.

"I-I know this is a b-bad time a-and probably w-weird, b-but I th-think I-I uh...l-love you." He murmured.

I smiled softly, "It only took you a month?"

"Y-yeah."

I chuckled and softly kissed him on the cheek.