Although, they did send photos to each other; so that the two boys would know what Maya looked like and so Maya would know what they look like. Lucas and Farkle already knew each other from school in Texas, of course; so they didn't need any pictures to see each other.

But now, the two are coming to New York. They didn't mention what school they were going to though. Maya decided that she'd ask them about it earlier.

Maya didn't really like leaving people on read so she typed back a response to the many texts.

mayahart: Yay!!!! I'm so excited hear that your moving here, but I'm sorry if you'll miss any of your friends! ):

Maya turned her phone off and slipped it into her pocket of her jeans. They'd all fallen asleep in their clothes. "Oops." Maya thought to herself, smiling cheekily.

She heard giggling come from upstairs.

"Maybe Sarah is calling someone?"

Maya got up and went to check it out, leaving Zay and Charlie in the living room; still sleeping.

Maya crept up the stairs quietly. She didn't want to wake up anyone that was sleeping, so she made her way to her room and softly knocked on the closed door. "Come in." Sarah said, giggling at the fact that this is Maya's room and that she shouldn't have to ask for permission to enter.

Maya turned the door knob and opened the door, stepping in and turning around to face the door in the process to close it quietly. She then turned around and saw Sarah and Riley sitting with one another on her bed.

Maya's eyes almost instantly went to the brunette whom she has adored for as long as she can remember. "Riley." Maya said, loving the way the brunettes name simply rolled off her tongue so easily and smoothly.

The brown eyed brunette who was previously looking down, looked over the the blonde who's back was against the door. Riley's smile got wider as she got up and went to Maya, hugging her. "Good morning, Maya." Riley said, giggling a bit at how Maya's hair was a bit messy; it looked quite cute on her, if she was being honest.

"Morning, Riles." Maya smiled a sleepy smile at the girl. The two were in their own little worlds until Sarah cleared her throat which made Riley take a step back from Maya.

"So um what're you guys up to?" Maya asked awkwardly, not quite sure what to say. "Well, Riley and I were just talking a bit, joking around." Sarah smiled, looking over at Riley as Riley came back and sat on the bed again with Sarah. "Ah," Maya said, slowly nodding. "I just woke up, actually. Missy left early because she had to go home early and Charlie is asleep on the couch and Zay is sleeping on the floor." Maya giggled to herself. "I know, he looked so silly, being passed out on the floor like that." Riley giggled with Maya; the sound sending a comforting feeling through Maya.

"So... what do you say that we all go out and get some breakfast. Topanga's, yeah?" Maya asked, biting her lip as both Sarah and Riley nodded. "Okay, well you two can get ready, I'll give the boys a wake up call." Maya grinned to herself as Sarah smiled and shook her head and Riley giggled that adorable giggle of hers.

Maya opened the door and stepped out, closing it behind her once again. She tiptoed down the stairs and into the living room, walking past the boys to go into the washroom. She walked inside and walked towards a basket that contained their summer belongings that they used when it was a hot day or when they were at the beach. She took out two water guns and grinned to herself, standing up and waking out and into the kitchen. She quietly turned the cold water handle on the sink and put one water gun under it, doing the same with the other afterwards. She put the caps back on both and walked back into the living room, already picking out her aim.