Chapter 1

Picture above of Johanna and her friends

  Johanna 's POV
   I heard my alarm go off I remember I had to start my Junior year at a new school. We used to live in California but we had to move to New Jersey because my dad work. Moving to New Jersey meant new school, new house , new friends, new life. I was a little nervous because i didn't know anybody but I was sure I was going to my some friends. I got up from bed went to take a shower, brushed my teeth and headed down stairs to get some breakfast.                                                           

My brother Brian was already there he was only here for a while because he had to back to college. I ate and said bye to my mom and brother and I headed into the car. The way to school was a little crazy because I was singing a lot I parked my car in went in to the building. I soon as i stepped inside I had people staring and even heard boys whistling I felt confident waking into the school. Then I went to the office to get my schedule for first period I had science I was walking to find the classroom and bumped into someone. 

I looked up and I seen the most hottest boy I ever seen. I said that I was sorry he just said that it was ok and left he was not even paying attention he was to busy on his phone . While I was going to the class  I seen the same boy That I bumped into making out with some girl against the lockers that was a little weird watching that.             

Ethan's POV
I was walking down the hallway not
even paying attention to anything. I bumped into the girl she seemed lost I never say her around her she was probably new. She said she was sorry I said it was ok as soon as I left I knew was going to be the next girl to be in the list that I was planing to fuck.                 

I finally found the class and I walked in everybody started I went up to the teacher and told I was new she told me to presented myself to the class and she told me to sit down to Jennifer .I sat down she was really pretty said hi and she said it back. She said if we wanted to be friends I was like sure I knew I was going to make friends. He said she was going introduce me to her other friends at lunch. When it was lunch time I went to sit down with Jennifer and her friend there name was Josline and Genesis I also thought they were really pretty.       

They started to tell me about the school and the people. They told what has happened today I told I seen I girl and a boy make out and I bumped into a really hot guy. Jennifer said '' make sure to stay away from those boys there name was Ethan and Grayson there they Fuckboys of this school They hook up with girls every day and different girls every day I was one of those girl I thought Grayson loved me but the only uses me". I told her that not to worry because I was never going to one of those girls. They school day came to an end all of the girls and me had the same classes for rest of the day.      

When I got home I ate, done my homework my parent weren't home  use they were at work and my brother was out with his friends. After I ate I brushed my teeth to go to bed. I wonder what going to happen tomorrow.

This is my first story this  is probably going to be bad but oh well I will try to update every day but if I can't I will update every other day. ~Johanna ❤️