Chapter 14- Intruder

Start from the beginning

"No Y/N. You stay here. I saw what happened in the dream and then Sans kinda explained everything to me. I owe you so much more than you think. The least I can do is let you stay here." His grip around your hand becomes tighter.

He was serious.

"What about Sans?"

"Leave him to me. I'll figure something out with him..."

"Okay."

Frisk lets go of your hand and hugs you once again.

You're surprised by his action, but once again to you find yourself hugging Frisk's figure.

Frisk whispers into your hair, "Thank you."

----------------------------------------------------

Frisk had a spare bed in his room, and that's where you were going to stay from now on.

Frisk's room was painted purple and it looked rather nice.

You weren't too keen on sleeping in the same room as him, but you had to make do.

What's the worst that could happen?

You were lying down on the comfy mattress. You were still trying to put all these pieces together.

It had been about 5 hours since Sans left, and you didn't want to know what was going to happen when he finds out you are still there.

You wouldn't be able to do anything to him as you have the same magic.

But then again, Sans wouldn't be able to do much either...

"Hey, Y/N?" Frisk says from his bed. He was sitting on the edge reading some sort of book on Monster biology.

"Hmm?"

"Where do you think Sans went? He's been out for ages..." Frisk looks up from his book and looks at you. There's a gleam of worry in his eyes.

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Y/N, you know more than you think." And with that, Frisk closes his book and places it on the bed. "I'll be back."

Frisk walks out the door leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Part of you wanted to go follow him, but you took advantage of the situation and went to have a shower.

When Frisk showed you his room, he went and got your backpack out of Sans' room. When you asked why was it in there, Frisk said that he genuinely didn't know.

You rummage through you bag, looking for your pyjamas which should have been packed.

You found them at the very bottom. Sighing, you put everything back in and grab a towel from Frisk's closet.

Frisk had a ensuite in his room, which was quite handy.

You make your way in and close the door.

To your surprise, the bathroom was pretty tidy. Maybe Papyrus has to do all the housework.

You strip down to nothing and get into the shower. The warm water soothes your body.

After about 15 minutes, you get out. You don't want to be rude and use the shower for ages.

You reach to get your towel, but it's too far away.

Cursing under your breath, you get out of the shower. The cold air hits your nude body.

You shiver slightly as you make an effort to go get it.

"WHY IS THE FUCKING HUMAN STILL HERE? WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?"

Sans voice is loud and terrifying making you freeze completely.

Footsteps become louder as Sans makes his way around Frisk's room looking for you.

"Sans please listen to me!" Frisk begs.

"No Frisk. If you want the human to even have the slightest chance of living, get out." Sans spits harshly.

You hear Frisk walk out the room. Sans pauses for a second, then starts searching for you again.

You pray that you locked the door. Your eyes look to the towel and then the door knob.

The door bursts open out of nowhere and all you manage is a really loud scream.

"Oh my god." Sans voice is low and calm now.

You use your arms to try and cover up.

He keeps staring at you.

"Don't just look at me! Close the door!" You shriek.

And with that, he walks in and locks the door behind him.

A/N: what a steamy situation.

Literally.

You had a really hot shower.