Ch.45

"I-I guess we should get home..." Donnie said.

I nodded, not knowing what to say, or look for that matter. He awkwardly let go and gathered all my bags.

"I-I can take them myself-"

"But I want to take them..."

"I'll take this one then..." I said taking one of the bags.

After about five minutes of silence he asked, "So, why exactly did you cry?...I just want to know what I did so I don't do it again..."

"Oh...um...I don't know..."

"Please tell me."

"...I guess it might have been that you told me that you didn't want to see me..."

He nodded. "I'm sorry...and just so you know, I always want to see you..." he said blushing hard.

I just nodded. Oh my god...how do react to his confessions??...am I expected to give one back each time...I can't. That's too embarrassing...

We made it back to the lair and everyone was looking expectant at us. Donnie just chuckled awkwardly and I tried to not make eye contact, but Raph was looking inquisitively at me. What do we say? What do I say? Are we a couple? Dating? I-I don't know...doesn't it have to be said to be official?? No, right?...

"So did Donnie really make you cry, Y/n?" asked a curious Mikey. And of course it's a difficult question right from the start.

"Oh...yeah," I said, not even trying to save him. He can deal with all of that.

"And he apologized, right?" asked Raph. 

"Yeah..."

Donatello's P.O.V.

Should I say? Y/n didn't say anything...she's barely said or looked at me this whole time...

"So you are going to stay the rest of the time with us?!" asked Mikey happily. 

"Well, I guess you should take your things back to your room. Um...Sensei would like to speak with you later Donnie," Leo said, saving us from this awkward situation.

I helped take her stuff to her room and headed towards the Sensei's room.

"Sensei?...Did you need something?" I asked, fully knowing what this was about.

He opened his eyes. "I have heard what happened with Y/n. I assume you have fully realize the gravity of your offense and have apologized, correct?"

"Hai Sensei."

"And she has returned?"

"Hai Sensei."

"And may I know why  you made her cry and leave? She does not seem like she would cry so easily, you must have done something harsh."

"I-I told her I couldn't stand seeing her...and she took it the wrong way..."

"And how could she have taken that the wrong way. What is the right  way to take that offence?"

"There is no right way Sensei. It's my fault. I'm sorry."

"Hmm. And why did you tell her that?"

"Because I thought she and Raph were together...and I was jealous and got mad..."

"You see now, jealousy is a strong emotion that leads to mistakes. I hope you have learned this lesson clearly now and next time, you'll exercise more self-restraint with your emotions. You and Raphael have that in common, it surprised me though, as you have always seemed to be able to control yourself more than he can."

"I might have a temper sometimes...but it's nowhere as bad as Raph's!"

"No, it isn't. You may go now."

"Hai Sensei."

Y/n's P.O.V.

knock knock  "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Y-Yeah."

Donnie came in. "Pizza's here."

"Oh right." This is awkward...

"Y/n, I love you."

Donatello's P.O.V.

Her eyes widened and looked away as she became even more red than she was before. I wanted to kiss her.

"L-Let's go then." She said walking around me.

Why won't she say it back?