Tom~ Photographs

Tom was away filming a new project. You were alone in a big house with absolutely nothing to do. You've gone through so many books and watched every movie you owned 3 times. You even started a Wattpad book of fan fictions of Tom's various characters. You were writing one night when Tom called you on FaceTime. You quickly answer and see his dazzling smile. "Hello darling, I miss you so much." He says blowing a kiss at the screen. "I miss you too. When will you be home?" "2 more weeks, then I'll be back in your arms." "Oh that won't due." You say crossing your arms. Tom laughs thinking you're playing and says, "Well it's going to have to. 2 weeks isn't long." You smile at him and say, "No it's not but it will be for you, once I use my secret weapon." "Oh a secret weapon eh? What is it? Puppy dog eyes?" "Nope it will be delivered to you in three days. Goodnight." You say before kissing the screen and ending the call. You quickly search for professional photographers and look at their portfolios till you find the right one. "This is the one." You think to yourself as you write down the number to call in the morning. You get ready for bed and think to yourself. "Ooo he won't know what to do with himself, that he will come home faster. Oh (Y/N) you may have out done yourself. Good job." You say patting your back and falling asleep with a smile on your face.

The next morning you call the photographer and he tells you you can come in today. You get ready and pack a bag of "ammo" for your weapon and head to the studio. "Hello you must be (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." Joe the photographer says shaking your hand. "Nice meeting you too. I'm glad I found someone that will do the pictures that I need." You giggle. "Oh yes I have a lot of women that come in and want to do that for a gift or in your cage revenge." He laughs and shows you where to change. "For the first ones let's do like sexy innocent poses." Joe says as you take off your robe to reveal you only have bra and panties on. You sit on your knees on the prop sized bed and give him the over the shoulder pose. "That's great (Y/N). Have you done this before?" He asks because you don't really need direction on how to pose. "Never done this before but I've always wanted to." You say changing positions to where your laying down and your arm is stretched out to the camera. "Very good. Would you like more of theses or change?" Joe asks flipping through the photos on his camera. "Think it's time to change. Can you help me?" You say holding rope and a gag. "Of course." He puts the gag on you and ties your wrists together and ties your legs to the bed frame as you lay on your back. He comes over and takes the photo from above you. Then unties you so you can get into another position. This time you lay on your stomach wrists and legs tied to the bed and you face the camera. "These are going to prove your point I'm sure." Joe laughs as you go change again this time completely naked and your lipstick is smeared. This time you sit in a chair hands tied behind you back and you are blindfolded. Next you add red makeup to your butt to make it seem like you've been spanked and you sit on the chair backwards. Once Joe takes the picture you say, "think that should be enough. May I see them?" "Of course." He says as you put a robe on and look at the camera screen. "Oh yes these will work. Now I want the the middle ones in black and white and the others in color." "I can do that. When do you need them?" "Is it possible to print them today? I don't mind if there is a charge for the rush." You say getting out your wallet. "Oh I can have them done today. Come back in about 2 hours and they will be done." You kiss him on the check and thank him. "Anything for a Hiddleston. Even if it is revenge on another." He chuckles. You go and put your clothes back on and leave to shop for a little.

2 hours later you come back and Joe has the photos ready. He lays them out for you. You look in awe at them. "These are amazing! Even better then when I saw them on the camera." He laughs and says, "thats the magic of editing." He slips the 11x14 photographs in an envelope so you can mail them to Toms hotel. You pay for them and quickly go to the post office to ship them.

Later that night Tom calls you. "Hey what's up?" You ask as you make dinner. "Nothing just laying in bed watching tv. What are you doing darling?" "Making dinner. And probably going to write some more." "Ah yes your fan fiction. I've been reading some of it. It's very good. You should become a screen writer and maybe write a new movie for me." He chuckles into the phone. "I don't know I might become a model." You laugh but Tom doesn't understand. "What do you mean?" "Oh nothing just a silly thought. "Oh well you could because you are beautiful." "Awe thanks." You say making kissing noises. "So my beautiful wife how was your day? I honestly was worried when I looked at my phone on break and didn't see any messages from you." "It was pretty busy with cleaning and shopping." You say as you try to not sound suspicious. "Oooo did you pick up pudding for me?" He asks excitedly. "Yes my love I got your pudding." "Great. Well I should head to bed. Have to wake up early. Goodnight darling love you." "Goodnight love you too." You say as you hang up and take a sigh of relief. You eat dinner and head to bed yourself.

The next day you clean and go grocery shopping so when Tom comes back he can have his pudding. You also get a new lingerie set because you know what those pictures will do to him and what he'll do to you once he's back. You pick out a very sexy pink set that you now he'd love. Once you are home you get a phone call from Tom. You giggle knowing it's probably because he got the photographs. You answer the phone using you cute innocent voice. "Hello my love." You say pouring the charm on. "You little slut." He growls. "What you mean." You say shocked at his tone. "Don't play dumb you little minx. You know what you did." You giggle at the sound of his frustration. "Oh you're going to regret this when I come home my pet. I won't show mercy either." He sighs into the phone. "I wouldn't want you to show mercy. I just wanted to give you an incentive to come home sooner." You moan knowing he loves to hear you do that. "You little whore." He growls under his breath. "I know guess you have to punish me when you get back. Bye bye now love you." You giggle as you hang up. "Now all we do is wait." You think to yourself. You put the groceries away and finish cleaning before you turn in for the night.

In the morning your mother calls and invites you over for dinner. You go over to her house early to help cook. Your parents ask about how things are going for you and how Tom is. You couldn't help but giggle at the subject of your husband. You tell them he's filming right now but should be back very soon. Once dinner was done you help your mother clean up. She can tell you've done something mischievous with or to Tom from the way you laughed when you talked about him. You told her what you did and she agreed that will make him come home sooner. After a while you went home to find what seemed like the power was out. You walk into your dark house and you feel like something wasn't right. You continue to the living room when two strong hands pull you from behind and one hand covers your mouth from screaming. "Hush my mischievous little wife." A voice whispers in your ear. You instantly recognize the voice and relax. "You have been very naughty my pet. Sending me those photographs." He says as he presses his bulge into your ass. "Mmm yes those lovely pictures." You say in your cute voice. "Yes they were very lovely but very naughty and you must be punished my love." He says kissing and nibbling your neck as he takes off your shirt and leads you to the couch. You bend over the arm rest as he pulls off you jeans and panties. He kisses up your spine as he spanks you hard causing you to yelp. "Ah ah no noise." He says covering your mouth as he slams his large manhood into your tight core. He takes off your bra and pinches your nipples making you arch your back trying to make him let go. He leans down and whispers in your ear, "you said no mercy darling and that's what you're going to get now get on your knees so I can smear that lovely red lipstick of yours just like the picture." You do as you're told as you suck on his cock. "You love this don't you little minx." You nod as you continue. "Oh I can't wait you get you on the bed. I will tie you up just like the photos." That night he did as he said he would. No mercy was show but you enjoyed every second. Once he felt like you've learned your lesson he cuddled you tight and told you how much he loved you and the pictures. You fell asleep in his arms happy your secret weapon worked and that he's home again.