Tom~ Baby Spice

"Thomas a new script came in the mail for you." You say as you are bringing in the mail. Tom came rushing down the stairs from the bathroom with just a towel. "Please open it for me (Y/N)." He says bobbing excitedly looking at the large manila envelope in your hands. "Oh someone is excited." You giggle as you rip the seals and slide the large booklet into my hands. "I've always loved the smell of these." "The smell? Darling I think you finally lost it." Tom laughs drying his hands on the towel before taking the script. You punch him in the arm knowing he could take it, "Oh you know what I mean, like the smell of the special paper they use." "I know dear I'm just teasing." He says rubbing the spot you punched. He walks over to the couch and begins to read. Knowing he's not going to move from that spot for a while you go to the kitchen and make some tea. Tom begins to mumble and you think he's talking to you. "What? I can't hear you I'm in the kitchen." You call out as you pour the tea. When no reply came you laugh to yourself realizing he's reading the script out loud. You bring him the tea and a small plate of cookies for him to nibble on. You watch him deep in thought as you set the tray down and sit next to him. "Thank you my love." He says trying to kiss your cheek but missing and kissing your ear. This goes unnoticed by him but you try to hold in your laughter so you don't disturb him.

A hour or two pass as he's reading. You see that he's almost done so you run upstairs and get him clothes because after all he still is in a towel. As you walk back down stairs he closes the booklet and drinks some of his tea. "I brought clothes down so you don't have to got back upstairs." You say placing them on the armrest of the couch. "Why? I already have clothes on." He says putting his hands on his thighs and realizing the towel is there and not pants. "Oh I must have been to excited." He laughs taking the clothes and changing in the living room. You don't realize your staring till it's too late. "Like what you see (Y/N)? You can have a closer look darling, after all we are married." Tom says as he puts on underwear and walks over to you. "Do you like what you see dearest wife?" He says pulling you close to his shirtless body. "Absolutely. Wouldn't change my view for the world." You say putting your hands on his firm butt, smiling up at him. He chuckles as you squeeze his bum in your hands and says "If you continue it will only get you in trouble." "Me? In trouble? Never." You say spanking him before quickly running away. You hear his laugh down the hall. "I'm not chasing you my pet. You will get what's coming to you when you least expect it." You slowly walk out of the hall and see him fully dressed and buckling his belt. "So what's the script about?" You ask picking up the damp towel and putting it down the laundry shoot. "An American country singer named Hank Williams. Just a film about his life." He says sitting back down on the couch finishing his tea and cookies. "Oh that's cool. My grandparents listened to him when they were younger." "Really dearest? Did they play his songs when you were little? Do you remember any?" He says curiously. You think for a while then begin to sing I saw the light. He joins in with you reading the song from the script. The song ends and he says "Wow darling look the song is the title of the film." You walk over and read the cover page. "That's cool. But he's an American country singer why would they ask a British actor to play him? No offense my love, I just don't understand." You say looking through the script and song list. "I honestly don't know but I want to try my American southern accent." He says slowly changing his accent. You giggle and shake your head. "You sound like me. I'm from Ohio not Alabama." "Well right now I'm just practicing my American and what better way to do it is to mimic you my American rebel." He says as he gets on to of you tickling every inch of you. "No. Stop please sir." You say in your poshest British accent. He stops and laughs, "What are you, posh spice now?" "Ooooo David Beckum." You say closing your eyes imagining him. "Umm excuse me Mrs Hiddleston, I don't mean to interrupt your sexual fantasy." Tom says spanking your butt making your eyes open. "Ouch! I'm baby spice. Why would you spank a baby?" You say giving him puppy dog eyes. "Because baby was being naughty." He says kissing you as he pulls you into his lap. "Baby was thinking about other men and not her husband." He growls into your neck as he nibbles. He pulls away and you rest your forehead against his. "Darling I could never want anyone more then you. You showed me that the world isn't some cold dark place. I saw the light and the light is you Tom." You say hugging him tightly and resting your head on his chest. "Same for me (Y/N) I could never look at anyone like I look at you. You truly are my cup of tea." He says rocking you back and forth in his arms. "Oh and not to mention you kinda saved my life, pulling me out of the way of the falling mic when we were filming avengers." He says running fingers through your hair. "Well I couldn't let Loki the God of Mischief to be hurt by a Midgardian mic." You giggle into his chest.

You lay in his chest not saying a word. You drift off to sleep while he plays with your hair. "Baby spice must have been tired." He chuckles laying down with you on his chest. "Nothing like an afternoon nap." He pulls a blanket on top of your and rubs your back. You smile at the warmth and snuggle closer to Tom.