"Why would I paint my room purple?" Harry grimaced. What was she even talking about?

"Why do you keep talking?" She groaned, fingers reaching for the button of his pants. Harry was shocked to see that she was already tugging them down his legs. He stepped out of them before she put her palms flat on his chest, pushing him backwards until the back of his knees hit the edge of the bed, causing him to fall onto it.

He watched Zulema with wide eyes as she began to work her way on her clothes, unbuttoning her jeans and then stopping. She lifted her head and looked at Harry with expectant eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Aren't you going to take your shirt off?" She giggled and he stared at her for a few seconds before nodding slowly and pulling his navy blue tshirt over his head.

He continued to watch her and she slowly got out of her jeans, wide hips moving side to side as she eased herself out of them. She looked at him for a while with large brown eyes as her fingers went to her thin sweater, unzipping the material and letting it slip to the floor. Underneath, she wore a tight white shirt with no bra.

Harry stared her up and down as she walked up closer to him where she lifted his chin for him to look up at her. His eyes glinted under the dim light and she smiled before grabbing his hands that were placed on his lap and set them on her waist.

He furrowed his eyebrows, not really sure what she wanted him to do.

"Go on," she nodded.

"With what?" He asked her timidly.

"Whatever you want," she said, a blank expression imbedded into her.

Harry gulped, saliva seeming to be stuck in his throat. He didn't think he'd hear those words come out of her pretty lips anytime soon and wasn't sure what do with that kind of assurance. Everything.

Zulema watched as he leisurely pulled her in closer by the back of her thighs. Her hands rested on Harrys shoulders as she closed her eyes when his hands laid on her waist, slowly raising the hem of her shirt leaving exposed skin above her waistline.

His lips then attached to the skin above the top of her panties, leaving several kisses to her tanned skin. His hands traveled down her waist to her ass where he cupped the plump flesh in his large hands. Zulema moaned quietly as he looked up to see her eyes closed, and bottom lip caught between her teeth.

He smirked as he traveled down to where her underwear were, planting a chaste kiss on her clothed covered core causing her to grip tightly onto his bare shoulders, fingernails practically digging into his skin only from that contact.

She almost yelped as he suddenly grabbed her hips, turning her around abruptly. He gave a small kiss on her back, as he held her down onto his lap.

Harry bit his lip as she squirmed onto his crotch area, causing it to harden. An uncomfortable feeling inside him needing to be relieved. No one had ever felt this good on top of him as he sworn he'd bit his lip so hard that he tasted blood.

Zulema let out a quiet sigh as she threw her arms behind her and onto his head as Harry ran his hands along her thick thighs, rubbing up and down with fingers digging into her skin. She tilted her head as he sucked gently on the base of her neck.