Chapter 7

Warning: Sasuke is being OOC in this chapter and some things.....is going to happen.

Sakura's POV

Today was supposed to be my day off. Today I was supposed to relax at home. But no! That day off was dismissed.

An ANBU appeared right in front of me while I am sitting on my couch reading a book.

I sighed and asked, "What now?"

"Tsunade-sama has requested for you in her office," the ANBU said in his monotone voice and disappeared.

"So much for a day off," I muttered.

I went out of the house and seeing that the Konoha Street was too crowded, I decided to jump from rooftops to rooftops to Tsunade-shishou's office.

As soon as I arrived at the office I opened the door and saw Tsunade-shishou drinking some of her sake and suprisingly Sasuke standing in front of her desk looking at me.

"Um...Tsunade-shishou. You called for me?" I asked.

"Yes Sakura. Sorry for interrupting your day off but this is an emergency," Tsunade-shishou informed.

I stiffened up at the word 'emergency', "W-what emergency?"

She sighed, "Some rogue-nins stole one of the most dangerous scrolls which is called the Silver Star Scroll. It is filled with immense chakra and power and can be only activated at the point of the solar eclipse, which is about four months from now. If the rogue-nins are able to open the scroll, they would obtain every I repeat every kekkei genkais in the ninja world. They woulf be unstoppable. I want you two to get the scroll back before the solar eclipse. I could possibly ask other ninjas to be assigned to this mission. But all of the suitable ones are already assigned in other missions, Konoha 10 too. So, you two are the only ones available to do this mission. Do you accept this?"

I sighed mentally. As much as I don't want to do this, I need to. I don't need some rogue-nins with immense to call for a war. I hate wars.

"Hai, tsunade-shishou," I answered.

"Hn."

"Okay good. So you both are going to go to the Hidden Flowers Village. That's where the rogue-nins are staying, and I think it's because the power of the solar eclipse is the strongest there," she said. "You are allowed to leave for the mission as soon as possible. I expect you to succeed the mission. You are now dismissed."

I bowed and left the room with Sasuke trailing behind. Oh we better get the scroll fast cuz I don't want to stay too long there. Although people say the foods and drinks in The Hidden Flowers Village are famous for being delicious there.

Sasuke's POV

When I heard that Sakura and I are going to a mission together I can't help but feel happy.

I could use this chance to make her forgive me!

"Sasuke, you should go and pack your things," Sakura ordered.

"Hn."

Then I ran to my shared apartment with dobe to pack my things.

After that we went out of Konoha and travelled all the way to the Hidden Flowers Village. We spent a long time to get there because the village was pretty far from Konoha.

Then, when we realised that it is already night, we decided to build a camp for the night.

"Sakura, I am going to collect the firewoods," I said to her.

"Okay," she replied as she fixed her tent.

I went further in the forest and found a pile of firewoods in the way. Oh lucky me. I guess this is more than enough.

I took the firewoods and went back to the camp place.

When I returned, I didn't see Sakura anywhere. I have to find her, but it's too dark. I should light up the fire first.

I dropped the firewoods in the fire spot and used my fire jutsu to light the fire. After I did, I went to find Sakura.

"Sakura! Sakura!" I called as I went through the forest.

Then I saw a small lake with a waterfall. And in the waterfall....was.....

"S-sakura?!"

A blush appeared on my cheeks as I saw Sakura in all of her naked glory. I coughed awkwardly trying to make the blush gone.

Her face was shocked, bewildered and.........angry.

Oh shit, I am gonna die.

"SASUKE!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!" She exploded and hid wherever she can hide.

"H-hn," and with that, I sprinted off back to the camp spot.

I sat on the ground and waited for Sakura to come. I was calming myself down. Uchihas must never show too much feelings!

After I calmed myself down, I dozed off, very bored. I was imagining myself standing in front of a HOLY MOTHER-TOMATOES! IS THAT A HUGE PILE OF TOMATOES I SEE?!

I drooled and began to eat the tomatoes in a lightning speed.

Then, when the tomatoes were decreasing, I saw some strands of pink hair....? I was curious so I dug out the tomatoes to find what's in them.

When I had a clear view of what it is....or more likely, who it is, I blushed a thousand times deep shade of red.

Sakura was laying there with only a FREAKING TOWEL COVERING HER BODY!!!!

She called with her soft velvety voice, "Sasuke-kun....Sasuke-kun....Sasuke-kun....Sa-"

"-SUKE!!"

And that scream made me woke up from my 'imagination'. I looked in front of me to see Sakura, and thankfully she's all dressed up.

"Hn?"

"Good to have you back in this world," she snickered, rolling her eyes.

"Hn."

"Anyways, I'm going to skip dinner and sleep."

"Hn."

And after I watched her leaving to her tent, I went back to my thoughts.

Okay, when exactly did I like Sakura? Because this is bothering me so much! I can't get her out of my head!!!

I felt the urge to bang my head onto something but Uchihas never do that. (Uchiha here, Uchiha there, Uchiha everywhere!! Could you stop with those annoying bickering and confess to Sakura already? /Sasuke: No. And do not ever disgrace and make fun of the powerful Uchiha clan./ As if. I am the author here and I can do anything i want, which includes making Sakura into a relationship with Ryuu, and not you. /Sasuke: Tch. Whatever./)

Then I tried to get the thought away and cooked ramen that I have packed for this, courtesy to the dobe.

And after I ate it, I drank water and went into my tent, falling asleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Okay, I AIN'T A PERVERT HERE! It's just that I was running out of ideas of what to make Sakura and Sasuke do while they're staying at the forest, and some of the fanfictions I read with scenes like that suggests that I make a scene like this. So yeah, why not? Rather than suffer in stress still figuring out what scene should I make. So one more time, I DEFINITELY AM NOT A PERVERT. SASUKE IS.

Sasuke: Hey! AM NOT!

Sakura: Hey, do anyone seen where's my underwear?

Sasuke: *blushes cuz he is holding her belonging right now*

Sakura: S-sasuke-kun! How could you?! *steals away her underwear* and I expected much better from you! Hmph! Pervert!*walks away*

Sasuke: W-wait! It's not what you think! *chases after Sakura* I didn't know that it was in my hand! I swear!

Naruto: Hihi. Payback for hiding all of my ramen stock. *goes to Ichiraku to eat his favorite food*

○_○' Um....see you later!