Chapter 3

Sasuke's POV

The damn hokage asked Sakura to greet me.

I raised my eyebrows and muttered 'annoying' under my breathe, expecting Sakura to launch herself to me and squeal 'Sasuke-kun~ Sasuke-kun~' repeatedly.

But I was wrong.

She looked at me with cold eyes and said, "Welcome back Uchiha-san."

I was shocked and dumbfounded. My eyes widened and my jawdropped.

No hugs? And what's with the cold tone? And what's with the 'Uchiha-san'? No 'Sasuke-kun'?

What the hell.

What happened to Sakura.

Where is the fangirl that always cling onto me and wanted to get my attention.

I heard some gasps, and dobe is one of the person who gasped.

I watched her in disbelief as she walked out of the room, ignoring everyone.

When the door shut, Naruto yelled, "This isn't like Sakura to be so cold dattebayo!!"

Ino joined in, "Yeah! I thought she still has a crush on Sasuke-kun!"

The hokage smirked, "Well now she's not. Anyway you're all dismissed."

Everyone left the room. I was about to leave the room too, but then the hokage called me, "Uchiha, remember that you're still going to have a probation. And for the moment until your probation ended, you could live with Naruto. Now go."

Then I heard Naruto screaming, "Come on teme! What's taking you so long?!"

I nodded, "Hn."

Then I left the room, shutting it before going to where Naruto is.

"Hey teme! Let's go to Ichiraku!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Hn."

"You could stop with the Hns ya know?"

"Hn."

"Teme!"

"Dobe."

"What did you say?!!"

So we bickered all the way to Ichiraku. Dobe has not changed at all. Still has an addiction to ramen, still the loud-mouthed knuckle head ninja.

But Sakura....

Sakura's POV

I sat down on one of the bench under the sakura trees that I passed just now and started to complete the files Tsunade-shishou gave me.

A moment later, I finished it all. I stretched my arms and yawned in exhaustion, inhaling the sweet scent of the sakuras. It was great and refreshing.

All of a sudden, a person called me, "Sakura!"

I looked at the direction of the voice to see Ryuuto running towards me.

"Ryuu!"

He sttopped when he arrived at my spot and blushed, "Ryuu?"

I smiled at him, "Yeah! I think calling you Ryuu is really cute!"

He blushed more and sat down beside me.

"So what do you want, Ryuu?" I asked.

"...I just wanted to ask you if we're friends now," he asked.

"Of course we are!" I giggled.

Ryuu's eyes lit up, "Really?!"

I nodded, "So, do you want to hang out with me?"

"Where?" He asked.

"Maybe just touring around the village," I suggested.

"Sure. I haven't really see the whole village," he said.

"So, let's go after I collect this to Tsunade-shishou," I said as I took the papers.

"You mean the hokage?" He asked.

I replied, "Yes. Just wait here okay Ryuu? I won't take long."

He nodded.

I ran back to the Hokage Tower, feeling excited for the hang out.

Sasuke's POV

I was walking with Naruto to Ichiraku, when we saw Sakura sitting under the Sakura trees, with a boy.

"Hey teme, look! Who's that with Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked, curious.

Naruto forced me to hide in a nearby bush and mask our chakra.

We watched as Sakura talked with the boy. She looks happy, not like just now.

We leaned closer and heard Sakura said, "....do you want to hang out with me?"

Hang....out?

"Where?" He asked.

"Maybe just touring around the village," she replied.

"Sure. I haven't really see the whole village," he said.

"So, let's go after I collect this to Tsunade-shishou," Sakura said as she took a stack of papers on the bench.

"You mean the hokage?"

"Yes. Just wait here okay Ryuu? I won't take long."

Then she left.

"Oi, oi! You heard that?" Naruto asked me.

"Hn."

"Is he Sakura's friend? He looks handsome though, so maybe he is Sakura's boyfriend."

I narrowed my eyes unconsciously at the word 'boyfriend'.

Naruto saw my expression and giggled annoyingly, "Ah~! Teme's getting jelly!"

"Tch, no I'm not," I hissed.

Yes you are~!

I flinched. Who said that.

Um...let's see. It's your inner side that has been staying in the back of your mind for a long time~.

I...nner? What the hell is that? I must be crazy right now. Is this a genjustsu?

What? I am real. You are not crazy. And this isn't a genjutsu.

Hn. Whatever. Just get out of my mind.

As much as I wanted to, I can't. I am stuck inside your emo mind.

Tsk. I am not emo.

Whatever you say, duck-ass. Anyway, I'm getting to the topic here.

What?

Just admit that you like Sakura~!

No I don't. She's just an annoying and weak fangirl. Why would I like a girl like that?

You can't hide it from me. I am in your mind and I know everything about you, including your lovelife.

Just go back to the back of my head and stop bothering me.

Hn. I need sleep anyway. Bye.

Then I went back to the reality.

In front of me, was the dobe. He was waving his hand in front of my face, saying, "Yo teme. Are you with me? Hello? Earth to teme!"

I glared at him, "Hn. Stop doing that dobe."

"Let's just go back to watching them," Naruto said as he focused back to Sakura who has just came back and the boy.

"Ryuu! Let's go now!" She said as she took the boy's arm.

I growled silently and glared at the boy, but I don't know why I did it.

I felt a slight itchy feeling in my chest, and I definitely do not like it.

After they left, the dobe and I went out from the bush.

"Let's follow them!" Naruto said and dragged me to where they went.