Chapter 37: New Tactic

"Home sweet home". Abby said, sighing as she flopped onto her bed. "I love Spain, but it's good to be back".

"I second that". Tony said, laying on Abby's bed beside her. "Oooh, your bed is comfy, Abs". He remarked.

"Tony! Get off!' Abby exclaimed. "I don't want your germs on my sheets". She tried pushing her brother off her bed, but Tony didn't budge.

"ZIVA!!!" Abby called out. "ZIVA HELP ME!!!"

There was a sound of footsteps running, and Ziva burst into the room. She stopped and smiled lightly at the sight of Abby trying to get Tony off her bed.

"Tony...won't...get...off". Abby said through gritted teeth while trying to push him.

Ziva walked towards them, and Tony shouted out. "No Ziva! C'mon, be on my side! You love me, remember?"

Ziva stopped to smirk at him. "I don't recall ever saying that". She retorted, and bent down so she was eye level with him. "Are we going to do this the easy way, or the hard way?" She purred.

Tony gulped. His mind temporarily left him when Ziva talked to him like that. Ziva noticed his gulp, and smiled to herself. Deciding to tease him a bit more, she ran her fingers down the side of his cheek, and seduced him even more.

"Come on, Tony. Be a good boy for me". Ziva cooed. "Can you please get off of Abby's bed?"

Tony stared wide eyed at Ziva, but didn't move.

"Can you get off for me?" Ziva purred. She ran her fingers through his hair, and lightly massaged his scalp. Tony's eyes fluttered shut at the sensation. Ziva grew closer to him, and whispered in his ear. "Please?"

All Abby could do was smirk at the sight of Ziva seducing Tony. His eyes flew open when she whispered hoarsely in his ear, and nodded involuntarily.

Ziva chuckled throatily. "That's it". She purred as she ran a finger up and down his chest. "Good boy". Ziva then pulled away from his ear, extended her hand for Tony to take it. With a shaking hand, Tony grabbed her hand, and got off of Abby's bed.

"Thank you, Ziva". Abby thanked gratefully.

"You are very welcome, Abby". Ziva said. "I tried a new tactic instead of force. Do you think it was effective, Abby?" She asked.

"Oh, yes very". Abby replied, giggling.

"What about you, Tony. Did you think it was effective?" Ziva asked him, licking her lips in the process.

Tony gulped again, unable to tear his eyes away from Ziva's lips. He wanted so desperately to push her up against the wall, and kiss her passionately. He continued to fantasize as she wet her lips with her tongue again.

"I think that means yes". Ziva concluded, and walked away. Tony tilted his head a little to get a better view of Ziva's backside as she walked out.

"You should tell her, you know". Abby told him.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked, turning around to face his sister.

"You do have feelings for her, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, Abs. I do". Tony said, sighing. "But I don't know how to ask her".

"To be your girlfriend?" Abby asked, hoping that was what he meant by 'asking her'.

Tony nodded and Abby flew her arms around him and squeezed.

"Well, you should tell her how you feel. Make it romantic, but not too romantic or else she'll think it's creepy". Abby advised. "But I wouldn't tell her today because we just got back. I would wait a couple of days, and then ask her".

Tony squeezed her back. "Thanks Abby. You always have the best ideas".

Abby beamed and thanked him. "Oh that reminds me. You, Ziva, and I are going to have a sleepover in my room tonight. I already asked Timmy, but his parents won't let him since he was already gone for a week".

"Alright Abs. I'll get the sleeping bags out".

.
Tony was almost out the door, when Abby called out to him.

"Yeah Abs?"

"I'm serious. Tell her how you feel because I know she feels the same way". Abby said seriously.

Tony crossed his fingers. "I hope so".

"She does". Abby continued. "She told me".