Chapter 28: Surprise Family Vacation

A few months had gone by. School had ended, and Summer had begun. The June sun was brutal, and everyone (except Ziva) hated the intense heat.
Now that school was over, McGee spent more time at the Gibbs' house than he spent at his actual home. He almost became part of the family. Tony and Ziva still had killer chemistry, but they never took it to the next level and dated.

.
"Guys! Get down here!" Jenny yelled at Abby, McGee, Tony, and Ziva from downstairs. Abby and McGee were playing a computer game on Abby's laptop, and Tony and Ziva were wrestling each other on the floor.

Getting out of Ziva's headlock, Tony stood up and yanked McGee's headphones out of his ear.

"C'mon Elflord. Jenny needs to see us". He said, while smacking McGee's cheek.

McGee glared at him, but obeyed. All four of them made their way downstairs. Abby and McGee walked downstairs with linked elbows; talking excitedly about new game tactics and the most effective way how to defeat the Level Ten Ogre. Tony and Ziva raced each other to see who could get downstairs the fastest. Ziva won.

Jenny was sitting down on a chair in the kitchen, while Gibbs stood behind her with one hand on her shoulder; sipping his cup of coffee. When the four teens walked up to them, Jenny cleared her throat.

"I know this family has suffered through a lot, so Gibbs and I decided that we need a family vacation". Jenny started. She looked up at her husband. Silently telling him to finish for her.

"So we decided to have her family vacation in Barcelona, Spain. We are leaving in a week, so pack!" Gibbs finished.

Abby screamed and jumped up and down. She hugged McGee and squeezed with all her might. Tony could barley contain his excitement. He grinned broadly.

"Oh yeah, baby!" He laughed. "Barcelona! Home to the fabulous beaches and babes!"

Ziva patted Tony's back and hugged Abby. "I'm so happy for you guys". She said to them. Ziva turned to Gibbs and Jenny. "Do you know how long you will be staying?" She asked them.

Jenny broke into a wide smile. "Ziva dear, you and McGee are part of our family. You are coming with us!"

Ziva did the unimaginable. She let out a girlish squeal, and jumped up and down.

------------------------------------------------------

A few hours went by, and the teenagers were frantically looking for things to pack.

"Oh my gosh, Ziva!" Abby yelled hysterically. I have absolutely nothing to wear!"

Ziva closed her empty suitcase, and went to Abby's side. "Are you sure you have nothing?" She asked.

Abby nodded her head. "Nothing." She stated sadly. Her eyes immediately lit back up again as an idea occurred to her. "But there is a mall twenty minutes from here! Tony could take us!"

"Oh, I don't know, Abby". Ziva begun to say. "I'm not really the shopping type".

"Stop it". Abby commanded, smiling slightly. "Timmy and I go shopping all the time. You and Tony would look cute shopping together". She nudged Ziva on the shoulder. "Pleeeease?"

Ziva rolled her eyes. No one could say no to Abby. "Fine I'll go".

"Yay!" Abby cheered and ran out of her room. She reappeared moments later, dragging a confused Tony by the arm.

"Ziva wants to go shopping with you". Abby declared.

Ziva stood up and started to defend herself. "No, no. That's not what I said...Abby..."

"Shush". Abby shushed her. "You guys and Timmy and I are going shopping, and that's final".

Abby then stormed out of the room, and yelled "I'll be waiting in your car, Tony!"

.
"What just happened?" Tony asked, bewildered; looking at Ziva for an explanation.

"I think we are going shopping". Ziva said, looking at Tony. "For clothes for Spain".

Tony looked at her. "Do you need anything specific?" He asked.

"Umm". Ziva bit her lip, thinking hard. "Bikinis".

Tony spluttered. "Bikinis?" He asked. He could barley believe his luck. He was found bikini shopping with his hot and sexy best friend.

Ziva smirked. "Very skimpy ones". She said seductively. "This is Spain, after all". Ziva gave him the elevator eyes. "What about you?"

Tony gulped. "What about me?"

"What are you wearing to the beach?"

Tony's brain wasn't working properly anymore. "Wha-what?"

Ziva smirked again, and leaned in closer to Tony. "Swimming trunks, tight spandex, nothing?" She asked.

Tony gulped again and was unable to form coherent words. Ziva chuckled as she smacked his chest playfully. "I'll be in the car". She said, brushing past him as she walked out of the room.