Chapter 29: Shopping For Spain

The four teenagers walked through the front doors of the crowded mall. Abby spotted a Caf-Pow booth nearby, and started to jump up and down.

"Timmy! Timmy! Timmy!" She yelled excitedly. "Caf-Pow!" She grabbed McGee's arm, and dragged him towards the long line of people waiting for their Caf-Pow.

"Tony! Tony! Tony!" Ziva imitated Abby, jumping up and down as well. "I want a Caf-Pow too!"

Tony laughed and placed his hands on Ziva's shoulders; preventing her from jumping up and down. "You want a Caf-Pow?" He asked skeptically.

Ziva smiled. "No, not really".

Tony breathed out a sigh of relief. "Good. I can barley handle a caffeinated Abby. I don't think I would survive if you became hyper.

Ziva laughed. "But a smoothie sounds good".

Tony grinned, and dragged Ziva to a nearby smoothie booth. "What would it be?" He asked while she gazed at the menu.

"Berry Mango Madness". She finally decided .

"Good choice". Tony praised as he paid for the drink. He got a large, and the two of them shared the drink as they walked back to the Caf-Pow booth to reunite with Abby and McGee.

.
"Where to next?" McGee asked the group, as they exited a shoe-store. All four of them needed new shoes for the summer, so they bought numerous pairs of flip flops and sandals.

Ziva grabbed the smoothie from Tony's hands and took a sip. "Bikinis". She said; staring at Tony as she sucked the straw provocatively.

Tony gulped and placed his shoe-store shopping bag in front of his crotch. Ziva saw what he was trying to do, and smirked. She loved teasing him like that.

"Oh! I totally forgot about that!" Abby explained. "I don't have any! I heard that Old Navy has a good selection of bikinis. Let's go there".

.
The four of them made their way to the back of the mall, where Old Navy was. They entered and went to the side rack where all the bikinis and swimming trunks were placed.

Tony and McGee picked many swimming trunks. McGee picked only the black and blue ones, but Tony went bold and picked bright colors. Tony held out his neon orange swimming trunk in front of Ziva.

"You like?" He asked, giving her his irresistible grin.

"Very...uh bright, Tony". Ziva said, shielding her eyes from the fluorescent swimming trunk. "I don't think I will lose you on the beach".

"Good". Tony said, and draped the swimming trunk around his arm. "What did you get?"

"These". She responded, and showed him three bikinis. The first one was a plain olive green one. The second one was a little more skimpy than the first. It was navy blue with tiny sailboats all over it, and Tony doubted the bottom piece would fully cover her butt. Finally, the last bikini was a dark purple color. It was definitely the most skimpy and scandalous of them all; only tiny strips of fabric would cover her most intimate parts. Very thin strings connected the strips of fabric together. Tony's eyes bulged out when he saw it .

"I like this one". He said, grab the dark purple bikini and examining it.

"I thought you would". Ziva said, smirking. "And it looks even better on".

"Then I can't wait to see it on you, Zeevah".

"Oh you will".

Tony chuckled and tossed the bikini back to her. Ziva caught it, and draped it over her arm.

.
Abby and McGee emerged from the changing rooms, and joined Tony and Ziva.

"Done". Abby said. "You guys ready?"

Tony nodded, and all four of them made their way to the cash registers.

.
Fifteen minutes later, all of them had paid and walked out of the store.

"Let's go in here". Tony said, directing them to an Abercrombie+Fitch store.

The four teens walked inside the the dark-lit store and separated. Ziva and Abby went into the woman's section, while Tony and McGee went into the male's section.

Ziva and Abby bought many t-shirts and shorts. Ziva surprised herself by buying a couple dresses and rompers as well. She never wore any girly clothes.

Tony bought many polo-shirts and cargo shorts. McGee bought many t-shirts and cargo shorts as well.

Tony felt his phone buzz in his pocket, and he took it out to see who texted him. It was Ziva.

.
Abby and I are going to Pink and Victoria's Secret to look for pajamas.
.

Tony quickly responded and slipped his phone back in his pocket.

------------------------------------------------------

"Do you know how hot it's going to be in Barcelona?" Abby asked, while rummaging through lounge pants.

Ziva took out her phone, and checked the weather forecast. "It looks like it's going to be in the high 90s, to low 100s".

Abby spluttered and backed away from the fleece lounge pants. Ziva smiled. "It's going to be just as hot as Israel". She added dreamily. "The perfect weather".

Abby turned to look at her. "Ok, so what did you wear in Israel?"

Ziva chuckled and beckoned Abby to follow her. She lead Abby into the back of the store, where the bras and panties were located at.

"This". She said, holding up a black bandeau. "And this". She held up a pair of matching boy-short underwear.

Abby stared at it. "Is that all?" She asked.

Ziva nodded. "It's the only way to survive the heat".

.
They finished shopping, and paid. They walked out of the store, and saw Tony and McGee waiting for them.

"Oooh, whatcha get?" Tony asked, trying to peek into a Pink bag. Ziva smacked his hand away and shook her finger at him. "No peeking". She said .

Tony gave Ziva his best puppy-eye dog impression. "Not just a little peek?" He begged.

Ziva giggled. "Nope".

Tony sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. It's not like I care what you bought anyway". He said. "Oh, and we have time to go to one last store, so where to do you guys want to go?" Tony asked the group.

"Home". The three of them said in unison. They were all extremely tired of shopping, and wanted to go home to rest.

"Home it is". Tony replied.