Chapter 10: Ballet or Mossad?

Tony sat in his car, in the parking lot of the building used for Mossad Training. With his feet up on the dashboard, he glanced at the clock.

"They ended twenty minutes ago". Tony thought to himself. "I wonder what's taking Ziva so long?"

Then Tony saw her. Ziva was being supported out of the building by a man. The man was helping her remain upright as she stumbled and limped towards Tony's car.

Within seconds, Tony was out of the car, and by Ziva's side.

"What happened?" He asked Ziva in a worried tone.

Ziva said nothing. She just looked at the floor.

Tony tried again. "Ziva look at me. What the hell happened to you".

This time, Ziva looked up at him.

Tony gasped. Her nose was covered in blood, and one of her eyes was swollen shut. Her lips were coated with blood. There were multiple bleeding cuts across her cheeks and arms, where the knives penetrated her skin.

Ziva opened her mouth to speak. But as soon as she did, blood came pouring out of her mouth, and dripped onto the pavement below.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. You don't have to talk, but I'm taking you to the emergency room". Tony said, guiding Ziva to his car. The man sat her down on the passenger's seat.

Ziva violently shook her head.

"No hospital?" Tony asked surprised. "I don't care if you want to or no. You're going".

Ziva shook her head violently again, and the man snorted.

"Eli would eat her alive if she went to the hospital". He said.

Tony looked up at him in disbelief.

"Look, I think she needs to go to the hospital too". The man continued. "But I hate to think about what Eli would do to her if she went to the hospital".

Tony growled. "I care about her health too much. Help me take her to the hospital".

The man agreed and climbed into the backseat. Tony started his car, and drove to the emergency room. Due to the amount of blood loss, Ziva passed out. Her head rested on the window as Tony drove as fast as he could.

"My name is Caleb, by the way". The man said.

"Tony". Tony said.

Caleb smiled. "Ah, so you're the famous Tony. Ziva always talks about you".

"All good things I hope". Tony said with a grin.

Caleb nodded. "Nothing but good things. She says that you are one of the best things that ever happened to her".

Tony felt himself growing red.

------------------------------------------------------

"Family of Ziva David?" The nurse at the ER asked, holding a clipboard. Both Tony and Caleb stood up.

"How is she?" Tony asked the nurse urgently.

The nurse sighed. We are trying to sedate her. She already gave two nurses black eyes. However, she is attacking anyone who gets to close to her with the sedative. Can one of you help calm her down?"

"I'll go". Tony volunteered, and followed the nurse to Ziva's room.

.
What Tony saw next, horrified him.

Ziva crouched in a corner, as nurses advanced towards her with the needle. Ziva screamed when one of the nurses grabbed her arm. She broke loose of the grip, and kicked out. Another nurse caught hold of her leg, and dragged her out into the middle of the room. The remaining nurses surrounded her, grabbed her legs and arms, and pinned her to the ground. Ziva thrashed around and screamed. As one of the nurses put the needle close to her arm, Ziva managed to break free. She tried to run out of the room, but the nurses grabbed her, and prevented her from moving.