Chapter 3: Amuesment Park Fun

"Tali! Help me! What should I wear"? Ziva asked her little sister.

.
Clothes were everywhere. Some were on the bed, but most were on the floor.
.

"Well, it's going to be in the high 90s today, so what about some shorts and a nice flowy shirt?" Tali advised.

Tali was the fashionista one in the family. She always wore jewelry and nice clothes. Her hair was always well-kept and neat, but she didn't wear any makeup. Like Ziva, Tali didn't like the feeling of makeup on her skin.

Tali wanted to be a superstar. She wanted to be famous. She loved to sing, dance, and perform. When Ziva and Tali were younger, they would dance, sing, and play the piano to their parents.

She went over to Ziva and picked a pair of dark jean shorts with white lace on the pockets. She proceeded to rummage in the closet and finally picked out a flowly pastel top. Then, Tali picked out a pair of comfortable tennis shoes, and handed them to Ziva.

"This should do". She said.

Ziva changed, and Tali stood back to admire what she put together. She clapped her hands together.

"I love it Zivaleh, but it's missing something". She said. Tali pondered for a moment, before reaching to unclasp her Star of David necklace. "Wear this".

"But that's your necklace, Tali". Ziva said, hesitantly taking the necklace from her sister.

"I know, but I want you to wear it today". Tali said, and helped Ziva put the necklace on.

Ari came into his sister's room. "Ziva, that Tony guy is here".

Ziva practically flew downstairs. She opened the door, and saw Tony.

"Hi Ziva. You look great!" Tony said when she saw what she was wearing. Tony was wearing a pair of old, but comfortable jeans, with a red polo shirt.

"Same to you too". Ziva said as she looked him up and down.

------------------------------------------------------

"So this rollercoaster is super fun! I remember I almost threw up everywhere!" Tony said, grabbing Ziva's arm and dragging her towards the ride.

Ziva wrinkled her nose. "That's your idea of fun?"! She asked.

"Yeah. Don't judge me". He said defensively.

Ziva smirked at him. "Too late. I already judged you the first moment we met".

"Oh really? Ok then, what did you think of me when we first met".

"Well considering that you were spying on me and my family, and the fact that you want to spend time with me, I came to the conclusion that you are curious, nosey, and a ladies man".

"A ladies man? I agree with the rest, but a ladies man?" Tony asked dumbfounded.

"Yes. A ladies man". She said, smirking at him. "I am right, yes?"

Tony looked at the floor. "I'm not a player-". He started to say.

"I never said you were. I said that you are a ladies man". Ziva interrupted.

"Well-I-". Tony struggled to find words. "Ok, I'm kinda a ladies man. But that isn't why I want to hang out with you. You are different than most girls, and I want to get to know you better".

Ziva nodded, and climbed the steps to the rollercoaster. She made her way to the back of the rollercoaster, but Tony grabbed her arm before she could get in.

"Woah, my ninja. We're sitting up front. C'mon".

He led Ziva to the front of the ride, and climbed in. He held out his hand to help guide her into her seat. As soon as the seats were full, the ride began to move.

When the ride was over, Tony turned to look at Ziva. She was grinning from ear to ear. "I've never seen her look this happy before". He thought to himself.

------------------------------------------------------

They went on every single ride at the amusement park, and it was starting to get dark by the time they left.

Tony pulled up in front of Ziva's house and stopped the car. They turned to look at each other.

"Thank you Tony. For everything". Ziva said, and kissed him on the cheek.

Tony's face grew very red. Ziva laughed and got out of the car. Tony followed her up the front porch.

.
"Did you two have a nice time?" A gruffy voice said next to them.
.

Tony jumped. Eli was sitting at a table on the porch, and was holding something shiny in his hands. Ziva frowned at him.

"Abba. Put away your knife! What are you doing outside anyway?"

As soon as Ziva's words came out of her mouth, Eli threw his knife at his daughter. It purposefully missed her by inches, and landed on the porch column with a quiver. All Tony could do was stare with wide eyes. He couldn't believe that her own father threw a knife at her.

"I do NOT take orders from YOU! Understand! YOU take orders from ME, and ONLY me!" He screamed.

Ziva rolled her eyes at the fact of her father screaming at her, and throwing a knife at her wasn't a big deal. "I'm going to clean". Ziva said, gritting her teeth.

Before Ziva could go inside, Tali and Ari came out.

"Abba, what's going on?" Tali asked.

"Ziva. She's going to clean". Eli answered, and walked into the house. Ziva followed.

Tali and Ari exchanged nervous looks.

Tony laughed nervously. "Is she one of those girls who cleans and organizes everything to make herself feel better?"

"Well..." Tali said, trailing off mid sentence.

"Not exactly". Ari finished. "She cleans her weapons to help calm her mind".

"Yup". Tony thought. "She isn't like any other girl".