44

Ramsey laid there in the same position trying to catch her breath. Her legs trembled slightly as Aubrey pulled out of her slowly.

"Damn." Aubrey said wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. Ramsey let the sheets go and laid on her side. "What you doing? I'm not done?" He turned her on her back and laid between her legs.

"You're trynna break my back aren't you?"

"If that's how you want it, then yes."

He kissed her lips while sliding into her again. She moaned in the kiss turning him on even more. Ramsey put her hands on his back feeling on his tattoos. She threw her head back and closed her eyes as he rocked his hips slowly. "Just like that." She said softly as her toes curled. Aubrey wrapped his arms around her giving her deep strokes.

"I'm about to- to-" Ramsey was cut off by a rush of pleasure from head to toe.

"Mhm." Aubrey said speeding up.

"Oh my God!" She shouted out with tears sliding down her face. He kissed them away as he pounced into her. She scratched his back unaware that she was drawing welts in his skin. He wrapped a hand around her neck bringing her face closer to his, giving her sloppy kisses. Ramsey bit his shoulder trying to suppress her load moans. Tenant's below them could probably hear her loud in clear.

Ramsey got the strength and managed to flip him to his back so she was on top.

"Where you learn to do that?" He asked suprised at her sudden actions. Ramsey laughed and kissed his lips down to his chest. She tightened herself around his member and he took a deep breath. She twerked on his dick making him groan. "Shit baby." He said under his breath.

Ramsey held her hair putting it up in a messy pony. Aubrey knew what that meant. She kissed him from his lips down to his chest, to his abs and smiled as she took his member in her hands. He sat up in anticipation watching her every move.

--

"What you mean I need to pay the bill? I just gave you money two weeks ago." Riza said into the phone pacing around Reagan's hospital room.

"Stop being so loud you know there's people next door to us." She said eating the jello the nurse had gave her.

"Sorry." Riza said to Reagan with her hand over the mouth piece to her phone. "Listen. You call my phone again I'll ask to speak to your manager. My electric bill isn't due for another two weeks!" Riza hung up the phone and tossed it at the foot of the bed.

"Why you lie to them people. You know your bill was due two weeks ago, not two weeks from now. Your such a fuckin lair." Reagan said shaking her head.

"I know." Riza said sitting down and putting her face in her hands. "I need money but Ramsey and I just got into a fight."

"I can tell. You look like shit." Reagan said with a smirk. "You need to stop fuckin with my little sister before she punch your teeth down ya throat."

"Oh shut up. She ain't gone do shit."

"Bye the looks of it she already has." She said flipping through the TV Guide. "You the oldest out off all five of us and you begging the youngest for money but you still talking shit about her."

"Please I can get my own money."

"Yeah right. You not gone get no real job. You gone start selling pussy again? That's why you got three kids right now. You need to get a real job so you can pay lil sis back."

"I ain't giving her shit back. Out of all the shit I done did for her she need to be giving me money."

"You're a hot ass mess and that's why you can't have shit but some bruised knees and hungry kids. You to pretty to be living this kind of lifestyle. You got red bottoms and your kids got Jordans, but no food in your refrigerator. That's some foul shit. "

"Yes we do."

"Gatorade and pizza from three nights ago don't count. You need to get your shit together. After this fight with Ramsey I'm sure she not doing shit else for you. Raven told me about how you put your hands on her nigga. What's wrong with you?"

"He was in my way." Riza said with a shrug.

"In your way?" Reagan shook her head. "You wasn't bout to do shit to no grown ass man."

"I could take him."

"It doesn't matter. You need to stop with all this crazy shit you be doing. Riza, you need to go figure yourself out. I get out tomorrow. If you want me to I can take the kids, meaning your three and not them bad ass other two that don't belong to you. I can take some stress of your shoulders and take care of them while you go and look for a job. I'm off for a week since I requested that time off to get my health right but I'll take em so you can look for a job. A full time job too."

"Nah I'm good. You just keep your head stuck in Ramsey's ass and I'll find a way to get some money." Riza said heading for the door.

"That's fine. The offer is still on the table. You let me know when you get your head out your own ass." Reagan said looking at the TV.

"Fuck you." Riza said as she left out the room.

----------------------------