26

Aubrey

"Absolutely not."

"Why not. We always have the dinner at your house. Let's switch it up for a change. Plus everyone has already flown in last night and I'm sure they don't wanna drive half an hour to get to your house when my house is closer to everyone's hotels." I rubbed Ramsey's ass as she laid across my lap.

My mom took a deep breath. "Fine. But I'll be there in a hour or so to start cooking."

"Actually. I decided to cook this time. You can come like a guest, you don't have to do anything special this time."

"You what?! You know I do the cooking I don't know why all of a sudden....." I put my phone on the pillow and let my mom scream her own head off.

I decide to have dinner at my house and I also wanted to cook this time. I get busy in the kitchen, I might as well put my skills to use.

Plus my mom always cooks the same thing. Her infamous stuffed chicken. Which is good but I'm tired of having it.

So I spent all morning slaving my ass off making a five corse meal.

"Is she mad you wanna have the dinner here?" Ramsey asked.

"I could say mad but that wouldn't be the correct word to describe it." Ramsey looked up at me.

"Should I not be here when she comes? I could go upstairs or something."

I laughed. "Why would you do that?"

"C'mon think about it. I'm sure she'd be fine having the dinner here and be okay with you cooking. I can tell she'd let you have your way with anything. But now that I've stepped into the picture she's mad about the dinner now. She was all on board for it last night, I heard the conversation. I'm sure she thinks I have something to do with the switch up."

I can't deny the fact that she's right. "This is your house just like it is mine. You don't have to hide. Don't let her make you uncomfortable in your home. If she's really mad that you're here she can stay at home for all I care. These dinners are about the whole team coming together since we're a family. This is you're family too. She's just one person. If she's going to have a attitude around all that positivity she can go upstairs while we have a good time."

"I just don't want there to be no issue between you and your mom." She sat up and put her hands on my chest.

"She's not gonna start anything with me over anything. If I wanna cook and have a dinner at my house then I will." I kissed her nose and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She held my face and started kissing me. 

"Not now. I got food in the oven."

"It'll be alright. It'll let us know when it beeps." She laid me back on the couch straddling me.

I guess I deserve a little break.

I felt her warm hands slide under my shirt trying to take it off. I sat up and helped her with my shirt.

She took it and tossed it across the room. I took her bra off slowly since she was already half naked for the boy.

I pulled her closer so there was no space between us.

"You hear that?" She stopped kissing on my neck and listened.

"I don't hear nothing." Ramsey put her finger on my lips.

"Someone's at the door baby." Fuck. She got off me and left out the livingroom.

"Who the fuck is it?" I got up and headed to the door. I looked through the peephole to see my mom standing there.