37

Y'all had me in tears with #SmackSandi 😂😂😂😂😂
-----------------------------

Aubrey left Ramsey alone to give herself sometime alone since he felt there was no talking her down from how she felt. He carried the wooden box under his arm and went to his "man cave" as he called it. There was a panic room in the mansion that he turned into his hide away spot for some peace and quite. The room was stocked with everything he needed and was completely soundproof. The only way you could get to the room is if you knew where to look. Only him and Ramsey knew where it was.

The wall full of photos that covered a part of the wall of the hall way was the entrance. He looked around before reaching up and pushed the picture of his parents on their wedding day twice that covered the button to the room. A faint click sound made its way to Aubrey's ears and he pushed the wall gently and it opened like a door. He made enough room for him to get in and closed it behind himself. He turned on the lights to the room and sat on the red leather recliner and let himself fully relax.

Monitors from security cameras around the property lined a wall. He had them placed there just incase a sneaky fan tried to break into his home, which had happen twice before he got the cameras installed.

He grabbed a remote that controlled the surround sound in the room. DVSN, one of his artists on his label, song hallucinations played through the room as he put the wooden box in his lap and opened the glass lid. He scanned over the many dime bags he had organized in order of name. Weed played a factor in his life since he was in his late teens. He felt as if it kept him together when he wanted to fall apart.

He picked up the bag thay read "Jamaican kush" labeled across the bag on a blue sticker. He sat the box on the coffee table and reached in his sweat pants pocket for his backwoods.

He sat back in his chair and opened the small baggy. Aubrey always has an answer for everything. You need something done he could do it, you needed advice he got it, you have a problem he could fix it. But who was there to do that for him? Ramsey was his go to for his own problems but now she's dealing with her own. He usually knew what to do in every situation he was placed in but when it came to his mother he was left confused.

If his mother was anyone else he would've cut all ties with her. He'd add her to the list of people he didn't fuck with anymore. But this was his mother he was talking about. The one who gave him life. The one who made hard decisions for her son in sacrifice of her own happiness. She's the most intelligent person he ever knew. He admired that she still worked for years as a elementary school English teacher even after he'd made enough for her to never work again. She was the nicest person he'd ever met. She'd cook for all his friends, she used to come to all his shows when he was in the US even if she'd seen him do the same song three hundred times.

But he thought about this bitter person she turned into over the past few years. She was always quick with witty comments and was never one to bite her tongue for anyone. But now she's pushed limits. She was never like this before.

Aubrey rolled the backwood perfectly. He'd become a pro at rolling those things after hanging out with a few fans out in Barbados. He even hired one to roll for him while he's on tour. He sat it to the side and stood up and went to the shelf that had several bottles of his own whisky that he created lined up and untouched. He looked around for a glass and didn't find one. He spotted something shining in the corner of his eye and looked over and smirked. Aubrey took the fourteen karat gold pimp cup Kat Williams gave him from the shelf of souvenirs he collected over the years.

He unscrewed the gold top on the glass bottle and poured just enough into the cup. He placed the bottle back on the shelf and sat back in his seat. Drinking heavily wasn't his thing especially after working so hard to get in shape. Aubrey also didn't like getting outside himself. Being angry or drunk wasn't in his character. The whisky burnt his throat as he took a sip.