39

Aubrey and Jade's husband Sergio had both agreed to meet up when he got back to the states. Sergio had anticipated a call from him. Jade was a nervous wreck all the time since she didn't know when Aubrey would come flying through the door to beat her ass. That's would've happened if Aubrey would've met with her face to face. Sergio and Jade constantly argued since Aubrey came to their house the last time. He wasn't going to drop the situation till Aubrey and her finally talked about Amir. But since Aubrey doesn't want to meet with Jade Sergio had no problem stepping in to help.

Ramsey laid across Aubrey's lap letting him use her as a table while she slept. He had the beats to the up and coming Album "Views" playing around the room as he jotted down lyrics in his notebook. Aubrey used Ramsey's lower back for stability for his notebook as he wrote. He felt like he wrote better when she was around, she and many other things inspired his music. Many songs on the album are about having animosity towards love as if he's telling a story. But he directs the album towards the love he found with Ramsey in the song he wrote called "with you" for the album. It's a song reminiscing on the good and the bad in their relationship. Not every song is about her but many lines are. She doesn't know what's in store for the album, lyrics wise. Ramsey always likes to be suprised like everybody else when he has knew music coming out.

Aubrey rubbed his eyes feeling exhausted. He looked at his watch to see it was going on three in the morning. He put his notebook in his nightstand drawer and looked down at the half naked sleeping Beauty that he had before him. She was sleeping peacefully and he didn't want to move.

He bent down and kissed her shoulder up to the back of her ear. She woke up with her eyes still closed but with a smile. "What do you want from me?"

"It's almost three baby." He took his watch of and sat it on his nightstand and rubbed his wrist. Ramsey sat up and stretched. She sat next to him and watched him as he took his shirt off. He got out the bed and walked to their closet to put all his clothes down the laundry shoot. Ramsey reached back to undo her bra and tossed it over the side of the bed before getting uber the covers.

Aubrey came out in his boxers and turned all the lights off.  He got in the all black California King bed and wrapped his arms around his fiancée as they laid under the fluffy white sheets. She turned around so they were almost chest to chest. She put her face in the crook of his neck taking in his smell.

"Did you? Just sniff me?" He asked with a slight laugh.

"Mhm. I always do this before bed. You just now realizing that?"

"Yes actually. I learn knew things about you everyday." He said rubbing his hands up and down her bare back.

"What have you learned recently?" She asked closing her eyes and getting comfortable.

"I leaned your really good at Uno." That made her laugh. "I learn everyday more and more how much I love you." She smiled. "I love you so much it hurts when I think about losing you again. I learned from my mistakes and I realize now that all the shit I did before wasn't right. I've made a lot, and I mean a lot of mistakes in the past. But hiding you and mistreating you had to be the biggest and I'm so sorry for doing that to you." She felt like weight lifted off her shoulders. This apology seemed more sincere than the others. "I learned that I can't wait to marry you and start my family with you. I still want about four or five babies." Ramsey laughed.  

"What do you want it to be a basketball team to walk out my vagina? Like I asked before: can I just get through one baby and then we'll talk?"

"No I want like ten kids baby." Aubrey said seriously. She opened her eyes to look at him crazy.

"My vagina will look like shredded wheat fooling with you." She said raising an eyebrow.

"I'll pay to get it fixed. But I really want ten kids."