27

Ramsey

I looked all over the damn place for Jordan. Where the fuck did she go? She was just sitting next to me.

Aubrey sat down in the living room and pulled me down on his lap. "You having fun?"

"I am. But... Have you noticed anything weirded about Vince?" He frowned.

"He's here?" I nodded.

"He came here about thirty minutes ago and he seems... Different." I took Aubrey's cup from his hand and took a sip. I mentally was shocked since there's no alcoho in it. He usually has a little something. But it's just lemonade. Weird.

"I haven't talked to him since I got sick that one time. When I flew out to Chicago to get you he stop talking to me. I just figured he was busy managing his other artist since I stopped the tour." Hmm.

"But he's your manager. Aren't you guys supposed to talk everyday?" He took his cup from me and laid his arm across my lap.

"We are but we haven't."

Third person

Aubrey started up a conversation with Chubbs who sat on the couch next to them.

Everyone started coming in the livingroom, sitting anywhere and everywhere they could. After dinner they usually watched a movie. Over thirty people scattered over the entire room sharing the same love for each other made Ramsey feel at home. 

Everyone knew each other by name and knew reach others birthdays, a few people were even together in the room. Everything was picture perfect but Ramsey couldn't help but look across the room to see Vince and Jordan sitting by the window talking amongst themselves.

Mark stood up from the floor with a plate stacked with food. "So we about to start the movie since it's getting dark outside. Since we at Aub's house this time we can head downstairs since this nigga got a whole movie theater in this bitch. We took all your votes for the movie and it was choices of The Avengers, Creed, and Haunted House 3. And Creed won." Mostly everyone cheered. "Okay everyone head out we starting in five minutes."

Aubrey picked Ramsey up in his arms and carried her to the east side of the house til they came to a sign above a large door that said theater across the it on gold plaque. Mark opened the door and let everyone in.

Aubrey went down a few steps and down a row to his seat in the theater. He liked sitting at the top row it gave him a full view of the screen without having to break his neck or hurt his eyes.

He sat down with Ramsey in his lap.

"My legs work you know?" She said getting comfortable.

"I know. I just felt like carrying you." Indigo came into the theater quickly with his tail tucked. 

"What's wrong?" He jumped up in the seat and hid under Ramsey's legs.

People sat Two to a seat to make room while the rest sat on the floor by the screen.

"Baby I'm gonna get my phone, I think I left it in the living room." Ramsey said and got off Aubrey's lap. Indigo got down too. He walked very close to her making sure to keep up with her pace.

People passed by her laughing with snacks to the theater. Ramsey saw her phone on the arm rest to see it vibrating roughly.

A weather alert for Toronto was on her screen for a massive snow storm. She spotted Mark who was talking to Sandi across the room. 

"Hey Mark are you getting this same notification on your phone?" He pulled his phone from his back pocket and frowned. He didn't notice his phone going off in his pocket.

"Yeah, we haven't had one of these in a while. Last time I got one of these was like in 2013 or some shit and we were snowed in our cribs for days." Mark laid his plate of the coffee table. "I'll hook the TV to the theater. So everybody can see." Indigo sniffed at the plate Mark laid down and Ramsey picked him up before he could get to it.

Some still hung around the house relaxing and talking with each other since the movie hadn't started yet.

Ramsey headed to the front door to see what it was like outside but Vince and Jordan were arguing there instead. She noticed they had their coats and shoes on. Ramsey stood behind the steps watching them which attracted the attention of Sandi.

"Where are you two going? The movie hasn't even started yet." Ramsey stood back and listened for what they had to say.

"Uh we're feeling a little tired. So we're going to leave early." Vince said patting the top of Jordan's shoulder.

Jordan looked over and saw Ramsey peeking over the steps.

"You guys can't go out there. It's a snow storm warning going and I'm sure it's to  dangerous for you guys to be out there driving." Ramsey looked out the window next to the door to see nothing but white.

"Baby you can go, I'll stay here and watch the movies." Jordan said looking at Ramsey.

"But how are you going to get home?" Vince looked down at her with a slight glimpse of anger in his eyes.

"I'm sure I can catch a ride with somebody." She started taking her jacket off since Sandi stood there watching their interaction.

"Okay, just call me on you're way home." Vince said with a unnoticed irritation in his voice. He opened the door with his keys in hand.

"It was nice seeing you."  Vince said smiling to Sandi.

"It was nice seeing you too sweety. You better drive safely out there."

"I will." She hugged him and kissed his cheek before he stepped out in the cold.

As soon as Sandi closed the door Ramsey came out from hiding and grabbed Jordan's hand, pulling her up the stairs.

---------------------------